Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Realistically, taking the average spent by the bottom 7 teams in the premiership in season 2013-14 which was around (23 million on each squad). The average number of players bought in by the bottom 7 teams, in season 2013 - 14 was around (9 players in each squad).

So bearing in mind Pearson is quite frugal with his buys I think we will spend around £20million on 8 players in season 2014-15. So all will depends on who he spends the dosh on, and (IF) they prove VFM...  :nigel:

as to whether we stay there for the next season. 

In Pearson we trust..... :sweating:  :sweating:  :sweating:

Realistically, taking the average spent by the bottom 7 teams in the premiership in season 2013-14 which was around (23 million on each squad). The average number of players bought in by the bottom 7 teams, around (9 players in each squad).

So bearing in mind Pearson is quite frugal with his buys I think we will spend around £20million on 8 players in season 2014-15. All depends on who he spends the dosh on, and (IF) they prove VFM...  :nigel:

I think we will buy 5-6 players and spend £15 million.

Guest Col city fan

I quite like the look of Andre Wisdom to be honest. Big, strong full back and still quite young.

Don't see why not, can't see him getting in at any of the "Big" teams. Would play every week for us.

Think wages would be the main stumbling block, even if there was a remote chance of signing him - more likely to go to Everton, Spurs or Newcastle I'd have thought.

Think wages would be the main stumbling block, even if there was a remote chance of signing him - more likely to go to Everton, Spurs or Newcastle I'd have thought.

Hmm, suppose you're right. Think he's on 50k a week. Can't see him getting at Everton or Spurs though. Can't believe Micah is only 25 though!!!

Out of contract this summer, sure I seen someone post something about it on here a few weeks ago. Would be a decent signing.

I suggested it after reading through a list of out of contract players (sad I know!). Still think he'd be a solid signing. Col's suggestion of Andre Wisdom is a great shout - on loan though you'd think.

Forget Rodwell and Richards they are on 60k a week, no chance whatsoever. I think Rodwell will go back to Everton this summer and Richards will probably go abroad.

Archived