Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Never really liked him for some reason. He scores goals for sure, but I think we need a hidden gem who will return a good amount.

I imagine we will try to bring in 2 strikers can see Wood be offloaded to a championship club either on loan deal or permanently.

£800k would be decent business IMO but there's something about him that makes me think it wouldn't work for him here even if logically it ought to.

Can't believe I've just read Ciro Immobile in a thread of realistic targets. He's signing for Dortmund.

Guest Col city fan

The problems with the Richards and the Rodwells is that they are on such huge wages (greatly inflated due to joining Man City) that it makes it very difficult for other clubs to afford them anymore. They have effectively priced themselves out of the market. For instance, isn't Scott Sinclair still at Man City (or have I made that up?) yet he's hardly ever played. That is RIDICULOUS.. yes, he's 'earning'? big money, but is just not playing football. The same was true of Adam Johnson when he went there.

If I was a footballer, I've always thought I'd love to earn big money (of course), but not at the expense of playing the game I love.

Huntelaar wouldnt be so crazy, i know he's playing champions league football but i think he'd be an amazing signing.

Are you serious? The guy would still be more than capable of lining up for someone like Arsenal.

lol

You act like that's something you wouldn't happily do anyway.

A tattoo would go along nicely with my posters of him in my bedroom. 

All I need next is a selfie with him.

Archived