Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Definitely a little pie in the sky but would Chelsea be willing to let Salah head out to get some proper Premier League game time?

Unrealistic imo, but surely someone like Thorgan Hazard or Lucas Piazon would be more realistic to get on loan.

I bet KF already has a Bieber tattoo and he's trying to find an excuse to tell us

KF on every single player 'if we sign him I'll get a Bieber tattoo'. Then it'll be if we have a yellow kit, play a Knocky in the middle and eventually, feature in a PL game just so he's got a banker.

We know your game KF  :nuge:

KF on every single player 'if we sign him I'll get a Bieber tattoo'. Then it'll be if we have a yellow kit, play a Knocky in the middle and eventually, feature in a PL game just so he's got a banker.

We know your game KF  :nuge:

Wtf you on about.

:nigel:

Looks doubtful that Emerson boyce will be in the premiership next season. Has been mentioned elsewhere on this thread and I've been impressed by him.

I think Emerson Boyce has been impressive this season too. A good experienced head but I think we will look at a younger defender we can get 4/5 years out of of rather than 1/2. If we didn't has an experienced head of a similar age in Wasyl then Boyce would be a great signing.

I can't see why we couldn't maintain links with clubs like Manchester United. Surely now we're a Premier League club, we could offer their players a year playing in the top flight compared to a year in the second tier which might have obstructed certain players coming here previously. I remember Cleverly having a year at Wigan and I'm sure they'll want to do the same with players like Powell.

As for Ferdinand, a no from me. Not that fact I don't like him, but I don't think we'd afford his wages and he certainly isn't the type of player Nige will/would be looking at imo. 

I can't see why we couldn't maintain links with clubs like Manchester United. Surely now we're a Premier League club, we could offer their players a year playing in the top flight compared to a year in the second tier which might have obstructed certain players coming here previously. I remember Cleverly having a year at Wigan and I'm sure they'll want to do the same with players like Powell.

As for Ferdinand, a no from me. Not that fact I don't like him, but I don't think we'd afford his wages and he certainly isn't the type of player Nige will/would be looking at imo.

Why should we offer to develop other pl teams players we're in competition with them. The more clubs like us do their job for them the more they'll carry on scooping up the best potential talent. We have a level 1 academy let's go and find and develop our own talent.

By all means take players like Drinky off them but not as loanees but because we're a pl club and can offer them a good career.

So Rio Ferdinand is out of contract and set for release, what do you think about him playing for us? Would he be interested, could we afford his wages?

Can imagine Rio flying over to the States to finish off his career to be honest. Plus he would want more than 30k a week. (That's if we have this wage cap)

well if the owner is willing to spend 180 million like he said here http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11712/9309740/leicester-citys-owner-targets-top-five-finish-in-premier-league for us to achieve a top 5 finish then i'm actually more optimistic about a big name player coming here. Not saying it's gonna happen but a player like john terry or rio ferdinand wearing a king power branded shirt will send thailand crazy!

... exciting times!

also, if that article is anything to go by i still believe this 30k wage cap isn't true.

Archived