Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Guest Col city fan

He scored 2 in 19 on loan at Yeovil and played for Man United in their last home game which would suggest they want to keep him. Meaning that a loan is the only possible option and if we're loaning players like that to improve the squad then we'll be totally screwed next year.

Cheers...

Col-Tom Lawrence, welsh under 21 who plays for man utd. Played for them against Hull other day and has spent time on loan at Yeovil this year. Pacey, skilful winger but we can definitely do better. Powell is a good shout

And cheers...

Won't I be glad when all this speculative guesswork ends and we actually sign people.

The general level of happiness amongst the fans is directly linked to whom we sign. I would't want us to sign players just for the sake of it. Would you?

Anyhow, I'd like to see Pajtim Kasami or Almen Abdi in a Leicester shirt.

so did Loltidore.

And Afonso Alves, Mateja Kezman, Jon Dahl Tomasson, Salomon Kalou, Ricky van Wolfswinkel..... and Luis Suarez. You have to say that the odds are very much against Eredivisie strikers becoming a success in the Premier League.

Archived