Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Back up striker grabban or assambolonga or whatever his name is... decent goalscorers. . Better than what dwight gayle was and hes done well

That's rubbish.

That's rubbish.

so other than your fantastic and unexplained feedback.. have you any decent suggestions to add?

Mine are just ideas as back ups for future development but I suppose if you say its rubbish then fair enough

My new 'must have' is Ben Pringle. A crisp crosser of the ball ( :ph34r:), more than decent work rate and merchandisable head bands. What's not to like? Especially if The Millers don't go up. 

Merchandisable? I may have made that word up. 

My new 'must have' is Ben Pringle. A crisp crosser of the ball ( :ph34r:), more than decent work rate and merchandisable head bands. What's not to like? Especially if The Millers don't go up. 

Merchandisable? I may have made that word up. 

It is in the OED.

How about Alfred Finnbogason, he has scored 29 goals in 32 games this season in the Dutch Top Division. He is desperate to join a premier league team and has openly stated he will not be at his current club next season.. He was upset when his deal to Fulham fell through in January. Looks like a solid signing to me.

I would prefer either Pringle or Aergard if we are going for someone from Rotherham

The Chuckle Brothers are from Rotherham, but they are pretty selfish and certainly not team players....Me to you, me to you. me to you. Plus they'd miss 2 months of the campaign in December and January because its Pantomime season so best steer clear.

What do people know about Emmanuel Riviere? Been linked with Stoke this morning.

French and from the Ligue 1 - So automatically we'd be interested right?

Good on FM

Archived