Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

No.

Err why? Bags of experience in the PL, free and can play both CB and LB. He'd be a cracking signing for us.

And before someone mentions it, I believe the picture of him wiping his arse with money was intended to be a private joke with his friend which was then made public. Wasn't the brightest thing to do but nothing major.

I'd definitely take him.

I too had this come to me yesterday from a very credible source.

Overrated IMO.

Seriously is there any player you don't think is shit.  We are not Real Madrid, Ronaldo is not coming to Leicester City.

Err why? Bags of experience in the PL, free and can play both CB and LB. He'd be a cracking signing for us.

And before someone mentions it, I believe the picture of him wiping his arse with money was intended to be a private joke with his friend which was then made public. Wasn't the brightest thing to do but nothing major.

I'd definitely take him.

He's been bang average or less throughout his entire career at bang average or less clubs. He's one of those journeymen who get lucky and find themselves in the Prem on an extended stay despite the fact they never really do anything to deserve it and end up released from every club. We don't need that kind of player. 

I'd definitely take him.

He's ****ing shit thats why.

Heard a rumour we're interested in Tom Ince on a free transfer. Would be a decent bit of business IMO.

Not sure he would be free as he is under 23 and Blackpool have offered him a contract. Which I believe mean we'd have to pay compensation.

Not sure he would be free as he is under 23 and Blackpool have offered him a contract. Which I believe mean we'd have to pay compensation.

The compensation will be peanuts, less than £1 million for sure.

Don't want Ridgewell here.

It be a long shot but thorgan hazard on loan from Chelsea. Hazards younger brother, some say he has more potential than eden. Had a great season for zulte-waregem won best player in the Belgium pro division. Not sure if he'll break through at Chelsea so they might fancy another season long loan maybe with a chance to try and cut it in the prem. If it could be us he'd be fantastic!

Bakary Sako anyone? Not sure he's as good as some people make out but I wouldn't be surprised to see him at a lower end premier league club soon.

This. Prem teams wanted him last year but were put off by 4M price tag. I think he would be great addition now Lloyd is going alot more realistic than Ince

This. Prem teams wanted him last year but were put off by 4M price tag. I think he would be great addition now Lloyd is going alot more realistic than Ince

I know a few Wolves fans who wouldn't be fussed about him leaving. Everyone describes him as massively inconsistent.

I'd rather Lloyd.

When you look at who's been in for Ince, there's no way we can compete with those sides. I know we've supposedly beaten Premier League sides to signings before, but with other European clubs in for Ince too, I don't even think we should even begin to entertain the thoughts.

Thorgan Hazard on loan would be awesome, but I see Everton want him, yet are meant to be getting Deulofeu for another year.

We will probably get that Sebastien Blanco or Nick Powell, then some winger maybe Albrighton, but I wouldn't mind Hal Robson-Kanu.

It be a long shot but thorgan hazard on loan from Chelsea. Hazards younger brother, some say he has more potential than eden. Had a great season for zulte-waregem won best player in the Belgium pro division. Not sure if he'll break through at Chelsea so they might fancy another season long loan maybe with a chance to try and cut it in the prem. If it could be us he'd be fantastic!

I was thinking the same thing. :D

Archived