Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Josh McEachran? Hasn't had a look in at Chelsea but a real talent and I'm sure Big Nige would get the best out of him.

He's been dished about a bit, I've never really seen his quality when seeing him play. He looks very average to me- but like you say, Nige could change that.

so was charles n'zogbia, ever since he left like Moses he's been absolute tosh. 

To be fair, Moses was always pretty poor and I struggled to see why another Prem club moved for him. He's big and strong and fast but has very limited footballing ability to go with it. Hence every decent club he signs for soon doesn;t play him.

N'Zogbia was decent-ish - mid table prem quality - and continued to be so for a while.

I imagine he'll go to a Championship club and, providing he starts regularly, bag his usual 14-16 goals.

Was hulls top goal scorer in all competitions despite not starting a prem league game

Guest Col city fan

Again, you could see yesterday the reason why Matty has never quite made a top player. Simply... a lack of pace.

There was a moment in the game where Fryatt was on the half-way line, turned the Arsenal defender beautifully, tried to get away.. but couldn't.

That little moment sums Matty up in a nutshell. I believe he would have played at the top level if he was quicker. He's a very intelligent player.

Archived