Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

“It’s all about aligning everything. I don’t think we’ll be in a position where we go ‘bang’ and it happens. We’re obviously in a better position because we’re in the Premier League, we have finance to use, although not a bottomless pit. I don’t imagine we’ll be the biggest spenders in wages or acquisitions, but it will give us a chance to invest in good players. I’ll be looking for players that can affect the group – not at any cost, but certainly at cost, if and when needed. The players we have here know I’ll be pushing them and whoever comes in the building for more, because that’s what it’s going to take. We’ve moved up a division, simple as that.â€

Quote from sean douche, if i was a burnley fan, i would be worried about that. Doesnt sound like he knows what hes gonna do or who hes gonna get.

What's that got to do with us and realistic signings? Couldn't care less what Burnley do!

ever so sorry friend thought id stick it in to compare our outlook with theirs, surprised it riled you enough to respond though rather than just ignore it though

For me..

Barry

Lescott

(if wages are not too much)

Sinclair (loan)

Ince

Vietto

Creswell

Hamer (back up)

Barry- too much on wages and won't come.

Lescott- wages too much.

Sinclair- No. Just no.

Rodwell would be great but he will go to a bigger club and for more money than we will pay.

Sinclair I've never rated that highly but we do need a winger.

Do you really think we need another winger?!?! So you think we could have a successful season with 2 wingers in our squad?

Sinclair and Rodwell been told they can leave city. The latter is highly unlikely but wow that would be some statement from us

Would 100% take both of those. We should be making them a top priority if we're serious about properly strengthening our team.

Do you really think we need another winger?!?! So you think we could have a successful season with 2 wingers in our squad?

What point are you trying to make? Are you saying we need another winger or we don't need another winger? :nigel::dunno:

What point are you trying to make? Are you saying we need another winger or we don't need another winger? :nigel::dunno:

That we do need one. Mahrez and knockaert will struggle play every game in the season even if they dont get any injuries

That we do need one. Mahrez and knockaert will struggle play every game in the season even if they dont get any injuries

Next time please write things that make sense so I can understand them first time.

Archived