Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

he's from New Zealand... Cracking player

No he's 100% not from NZ! That'd be Rojas; Look at the bold highlighting.

On Rojas though, I know the lads down under were raving about him so I'd be interested to see how he would do if he's fit and given a run of games in a top European league.

Sorry pal, you're right.

Argentine. Marcos Rojo.

That's the one. He might not be a bad shout though!

Southampton making a £2.5 million bid for Scott Sinclair, seems quite low and if he starts regularly he'll be a brilliant buy, anyone take him at Leicester?

I would mate. Thought he was brilliant at Swansea. Since moving to man city he hasn't been able to continue his great form due to not playing and then his loan at WBAhe had a injury and was then down the pecking order.

Give him game time and would be a great signing

Southampton making a £2.5 million bid for Scott Sinclair, seems quite low and if he starts regularly he'll be a brilliant buy, anyone take him at Leicester?

I would yeah. Tricky player who can play on both sides. Just a shame he's probably on £75,000 a week and won't budge.

Koren? Ameobi? Etherington? Riise? Duff? Prem experience and all released, after Upson signing today, wouldn't put it past us to get any of them. However, I'd like to see us go for Sidwell.

Koren? Ameobi? Etherington? Riise? Duff? Prem experience and all released, after Upson signing today, wouldn't put it past us to get any of them. However, I'd like to see us go for Sidwell.

You can add Joe Cole to that list, he's just been released by West Ham United, together with Collins and McCartney.

Darren Evans (@tayrumours)

23/05/2014 15:28

#Leicestercity have enquired about #watford's Troy Deeney #yhihf

He tweets a load of bull mate, links 1 player with 3/4 different clubs everyday.

Sidwell would be a decent signing

Archived