Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Mate's a diehard Hammers fan. He's delighted they're ditching Cole, but gutted that they're releasing Collison....Reckons he's a grafter and doesn't rock the boat.....Would he be a better option than some foreign unknown??

Curved ball suggestion.............Fernando Gago???? Back in Argentina, wouldn't cost bucketsful of cash and apparently wants another crack at Europe! Quietly efficient when given a first team run at Real, but suffered due to managerial changes!

Would love Gago here just wouldn't be an easy transfer as he's owned by Valencia and boca juniors plus his wages could be a stumbling block

Darren Evans (@tayrumours)

23/05/2014 15:28

Jack Rodwell could well be on his way back to #everton, however #burnley and #leicestercity are also believed to be keen #yhihf

HA as if he would even consider going to tinpot Burnley!

Federico Macheda released by Man Utd...in other words a free signing.

i like my strikers to score goals. you might say "well he scored 10 goals in a shit Birmingham side"

but Lee Novak managed 8 so that kind of buries that as an argument.

Guest Col city fan

shola ameobi and joe cole

both been released wort a go both great players but coles wages will be high so i say ameobi on a 1 year deal

Ameobi!! lol

One of my rels is a geordie and he told me something the other day about Ameobi. I'm sure he said he'd been at Newcastle for nearly ten years? and had scored about 20 goals in that time. 2 goals a season.. or something like that.

Hardly prolific is wor Shola..

lol

I think berahino from west brom would be a quality signing, young, premiership experience, goal scorer, cheaper than the like of ulloa if priced at 7 million but two completely different player styles

Ameobi!! lol

One of my rels is a geordie and he told me something the other day about Ameobi. I'm sure he said he'd been at Newcastle for nearly ten years? and had scored about 20 goals in that time. 2 goals a season.. or something like that.

Hardly prolific is wor Shola..

lol

79 apparently, in nearly 400 games over 14 odd years. So about a goal every 5 games. It's amazing they kept him on as long as they did; they prob just forgot he was there.

Archived