Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

What a surprise!

Well i haven't got access to Nigel Pearson, i am more than happy to read his posts and fair play to him accurate more often than not. Hurl abuse at muppets like indykalla or whatever they call themselves but if you don't like what he posts don,t read it.

Well i haven't got access to Nigel Pearson, i am more than happy to read his posts and fair play to him accurate more often than not. Hurl abuse at muppets like indykalla or whatever they call themselves but if you don't like what he posts don,t read it.

Were you supposed to be quoting me here?

Ryan Bertrand at left-back. He plays well under good management (Champions League Final under Di Matteo). Not had a great time on loan at Villa but I think he's likely to be a player that will move if it means he actually gets on the pitch. I do think he's the kind of player that will benefit from Pearson's man-management skills as well.

I'd also like to see a bit of money spent on Nathan Redmond. To have him as an option along with Knocky, Mahrez and Albrighton would make us pretty dangerous out wide no matter who plays.

Bertrand's a fair shout. One of those that you think might become a really good player given a run in an energetic team. True he didn't set the World on fire at Villa, but got the feeling he wasn't ever comfortable with the way they set up defensively!

This exactly, villa defensively have been very dodgy last few years, Pearsons the sort of manager it could click for Bertrand under

Artem Dzyuba. 25 year old striker. Scored 17 goals last season for FK rostov in the russian premier league. Think his contract expires soon. Worth 4.5 million

The thing is that coming from the Russian League he's probably been paid stupid money. If we could get him on 15k that would be alright, but I doubt we could afford his wages.

I'm sure a lot of people on here just look on FIFA and Football manager for names of players then mention them on here to sound like they have a vast knowledge of world football.

Seems like a lot of people on here should go out more really.

Archived