Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

lol

Spending all their spare time watching 3rd division Albanian football, then coming on here and suggesting a load of players.

Yeah let's sign Hagshkrk Zvzbzn, he plays in the Albanian league against a bunch of fishermen, i'm sure he'd lead us to Premier League glory.

Yeah let's sign Hagshkrk Zvzbzn, he plays in the Albanian league against a bunch of fishermen, i'm sure he'd lead us to Premier League glory.

Not realistic as he is 32 and wanted a three year deal at 65K a week.

But he's good on Football Manager so we must sign him.

He didn't score many goals when I managed norwich, we should steer clear IMO. We should obviously only sign players with a foreign name to as of course that automatically means they're going to be amazing.

He didn't score many goals when I managed norwich, we should steer clear IMO. We should obviously only sign players with a foreign name to as of course that automatically means they're going to be amazing.

Not quite, that's only true if there's a YouTube video of them as well.

What's Haris Seferovic like MC?

On a club level, he's yet to live up to his true potential. I've seen him score one wonder goal, but apart from that, he's failed to deliver on a constant basis. Maybe it's another case of a player pursuing a career abroad too soon. Personally, he doesn't seem to be happy at Real Sociedad. I think it would be a big gamble to have him change club and country once more in such a short space of time. He needs to establish himself in Spain first. Then we might be talking.

So what if it boosts his ego? Was he right or not? It's fair going 'I told you so' when you get some wrong stick.

You wanna hold him, you wanna kiss him.....

Michael Keane? Calm on the ball, plays well with Liam Moore...

I'd rather bring Miquel back on a permanent now his contract at Arsenal is up. Good on the ball and back develop alongside Moore.

Archived