Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Diniyar Bilyaletdinov is looking for a premier league return. Used to be decent, doubt we'd sign another winger though

Interesting shout. Never quite worked out for him at Everton so I'd have my reservations. No doubt he's a talented footballer though.

Weren't we linked with him a couple of seasons back?? Interesting curved ball....Dont need more wide players but Bilyaletdinov has something more about him...Always impressed me when he was at Everton..Interesting thought!

Yeah think so under Sven. Scores some great goals

It was when Sven was here was it???

Thought it probably was, but hoping it might have been a year later, (11-12 winter break), when Nige was back!!

Hoping??? yes, coz can't see DB as being a Nigel type target in reality.......!!

Maybe you're right, could've been NP

I would have no complaints about him coming here rumoured to be available for £1.5 mill and would fit in with the supposed 30k wage ceiling also found this seems he can play in the hole

Bilyaletdinov can play in left wing attacking midfielder position but preferred attacking midfielder which is just behind the strikers. He struggles with marking. He has best known for his dribbling. At Lokomotiv Moscow, Bilyaletdinov has a reputation of direct running style and leadership skill.

Weren't we linked with him a couple of seasons back?? Interesting curved ball....Dont need more wide players but Bilyaletdinov has something more about him...Always impressed me when he was at Everton..Interesting thought!

We most definetly need another wide player, 3 for a whole season is not enough. This guy is not what we'd want though.

No better than Schlupp. Next rumour.

No better than Schlupp? Schlupp's only had a handful of games at LB - this bloke's played in the PL, been capped several times by his country and he's a good solid LB. Would be a good addition in my opinion, plus Pearson is a fan and has tried to sign him before.

I like Schlupp, but he's going to be coming up against some of the best players in the world next season - if he doesn't make the grade, we're going to need someone who's got experience and can step up.

spurs have slapped a £750,000 price tag on Alex Pritchard. Just saying because I know we were interested in him before.

We could slap him in the Development squad or out on loan it could be alright.

We should be looking at Moses Odebajo from Leyton Orient, seen him a few times live last season and every time he looked the real deal. Snap him up and loan him out to the Championship if needs be and monitor his progress. I actually think he's already good enough for a much higher level but perhaps a year in the Championship would speed his progress up even further, rather than the odd league and cup game with us.

Orient would struggle to refuse anything over £750,000 for him which is a bargain.

Even with various clubs after him, Orient are reknown for flogging their players on the cheap. This is Barry Hearn we're talking about. Perhaps I was a little presumptious with less than a million but they're not like Peterborough who have always managed to get way above the market value for their players.

Even with various clubs after him, Orient are reknown for flogging their players on the cheap. This is Barry Hearn we're talking about. Perhaps I was a little presumptious with less than a million but they're not like Peterborough who have always managed to get way above the market value for their players.

Haven't seen much of him this year but if he's as good as you say then a £1.5 million bid isn't too far out of range is it?

Haven't seen much of him this year but if he's as good as you say then a £1.5 million bid isn't too far out of range is it?

I'd class that as a bargain but I think we'd get him for less!! I'd say he's not far off Nathan Redmond for ability.

I'd class that as a bargain but I think we'd get him for less!! I'd say he's not far off Nathan Redmond for ability.

Watched him in the Play-offs, brilliant volley and he had a good game.

If he's normally up to that standard then I wouldn't say no to signing him up for anything up to £2 million.

However if we can sign him for £1 million then that would be a terrific bit if business. Definitely seems to have the potential.

Rarely ever post topics in the transfer section, unless I feel it necessary. 

But I've been hearing a few things, that we are interested in this Mexican striker Raul Jimenez, and that we will be scouting him at the World Cup. 

Anybody else heard anything about this?

Archived