Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Still think Bertrand is a realistic option. Would love to see Krychosiak here as, Barry apart, he looks the likeliest of all the 'anchors' mentioned ! Still think there's mileage in the Delort rumours too.....Sign those 3 and add Powell or Cleverley, add one experienced physical forward and job done!

Agree with the sentiments in this post. The positions are what we need if not exactly those players. A left back, a big physical holding midfielder, an experienced battering ram of a centre forward, an additional striker (mainly if Nuge leaves) and another central or wide attacking player.

Nick Powell would certainly be on my list as he can play in the hole, upfront and can by utilised out wide. He could be a different option as well as cover for the strikers and the wide players. It may mean we avoid having to spend money on another striker too which helps us financially.

We should definitely get into talks with Demba Ba seeing as he has fallen down the pecking order for Chelsea and would love first team premier league football, would make a great signing for our strike force. Definitely worth the spend in my opinion! We should also consider victor moses as his loan spell at liverpool has finished and neither need his services so he could also be a good realistic buy!

We should definitely get into talks with Demba Ba seeing as he has fallen down the pecking order for Chelsea and would love first team premier league football, would make a great signing for our strike force. Definitely worth the spend in my opinion! We should also consider victor moses as his loan spell at liverpool has finished and neither need his services so he could also be a good realistic buy!

You'll get stick for this from people on here but I agree. Certainly about Ba, would be awesome

Nathan ake i rate highly but if we should go for anyone in chelsea academy i would say Ruben Loftus-Cheek, who are the brightest of their talent pool. Him and Bamford who did good work at derby, i reckon we could take in on loan.

Demba Ba will have wage issues Imo.

This is Ruben Loftus-Cheek vs man city.

Nathan ake i rate highly but if we should go for anyone in chelsea academy i would say Ruben Loftus-Cheek, who are the brightest of their talent pool. Him and Bamford who did good work at derby, i reckon we could take in on loan.

Demba Ba will have wage issues Imo.

This is Ruben Loftus-Cheek vs man city.

Like the look of him there. But I liked the look of Hossein Kaebi and Zolt Lacko based on videos.

McCormack shits all over Ulloa as far as goals are concerned he isn't a target man but he is a poacher, and will work his bollocks off, would be a good signing for me.

We need a target man though.

Archived