Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Can we have a sexy Italian, with a killer beard and flowing locks?

i did suggest Luca Toni a few weeks ago :whistle:

Hamer has taken up the bearded role in our squad.

Yeah I agree, I'm not sure McCormack will come here, but I think if there is interest on our part, it may be a whole lot easier to get the deal done now than this time yesterday. But yeah, this Delort may have legs, and I hope they do, he looks a class act from what little I've seen of him. And as people keep saying, the last two Ligue 2 signings we made haven't turned out badly

A striker with legs would be of benefit.

Ings is 50/50 for me, I can see him bagging around 10 a season, but not enough to ensure safety, Vardy is something else, not so much his pace but his tenacity and energy makes him almost impossible to mark on his day, too many defenders like to dwell on the ball in the PL, and I think Vardy will give them nightmares!

10 goals a season isn't bad. Ings is still very young, loads of potential. If you asked a neutral to pick between Vardy and Ings they would probably choose Ings.

Thorgan Hazard anyone?  Needs to step up next season and was immense in Belgium (17 goals and 20 assists).  I could see a similar situation to Lukaku who had a season at a club similar to us (WBA) before stepping up to play for a bigger team (Everton).  More likely to get game time with us than a bigger club.

You'll get stick for this from people on here but I agree. Certainly about Ba, would be awesome

Most likely will get stick, but I honestly believe and back that it wouldn't be a bad move poaching players from a top side like Chelsea for players now that we're in the PL!

The Mirror reckons Spurs are trying to offload 4 players.

Nacer Chadli, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Lewis Holtby and Michael Dawson[/size]

The only one I wouldn't want there is Dawson. Holtby would be a terrific signing.

Dawson would be a class signing, I don't see why people are obsessed with pacey centre halfs. I'd much rather have Ron Vlaar, John O'Shea or Mike Williamson than Bassong, or Amorebieta who are perhaps quicker. Dawson/Wes or Dawson/Moore would be quality

Archived