Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Hangeland is a very good player but he's coming from the team that had the worst defensive record ever. It's not his fault that Fulham were terrible but he's not been in form for a long time now. He's also too similar in style to Wes, Was and Upson. I'd prefer someone a bit younger.

Wes,Was,Moore and Upson already.

Dont need another CB.

We deffo need another centre back. But with 4  x 30-something centre backs already Hangeland looks unlikely.

Moore still only 21, we really need someone who is at their peak. 26/27.

Dede, or Winston Reid would be quality

How many times have you watched Dede? Only Pride of the midlands is allowed to use fifa as a source of reliable and credible information

How many times have you watched Dede? Only Pride of the midlands is allowed to use fifa as a source of reliable and credible information

about 10 games so although I don't have a huge knowledge of his game I think he'd be a good signing (albeit the brazilian league isnt a quality standard)

Winston Reid on his day, is one of the best defenders in the Prem.

No way are we getting him.

Hence why I said he'd be quality. Barry is one of the best CDM's on his day but we could still manage to snare him. Yeah he would be difficult to sign but at the end of the day our owner wants us to be a top 4 side asap (although that remains to be seen whether we can do that)

about 10 games so although I don't have a huge knowledge of his game I think he'd be a good signing (albeit the brazilian league isnt a quality standard)

Fair enough, my biggest concern would be that the tempo in Brazil is stupidly slow and adapting to the premier league could take a while

Ulloa thread closed. lol. So we're not allowed to discuss a potential signing then, thought that was what a forum is supposed to be about.

There was about 4 pages of rumours and information and 12 pages of conjecture so it would have just became the Maynard saga pt 2

Ulloa thread closed. lol. So we're not allowed to discuss a potential signing then, thought that was what a forum is supposed to be about.

Have to agree with you. He's one of, what, two or three players we're known to have bid for in the past ten days and we close the thread. I'm not sure why. Plenty of people were posting and the discussion was decent; if people want to discuss a topic surely it's best to let them, on a forum, of all things.

Every now and then I see a couple of people get bored with a discussion and say 'close thread', when surely it's enough for them to simply read a different thread. I don't find Coldplay remotely interesting but if someone still wants to listen to them then that's their call.

I've seen this happen quite a lot on recent threads when there remained quite a bit of interest. This is a great forum, I don't see why it should be stifling discussion, whether I want to read it or not.

Just seems a strange idea, from the point of view of promoting discussion or promoting a forum, to close 3 of the 4 most recently posted-in threads. Unless it's an ingenious ploy to get everyone arguing vehemently for and against.

In which case I've fallen for it totally.

Archived