Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Never seen so much irony in one post....you have to be on a wind up?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he's being ironic but he's dead serious, dead serious, y'know really serious, seriously.

Yeah he's being ironic but he's dead serious, dead serious, y'know really serious, seriously.

Some people can be ironic with out realising because they have this problem...ahh what's it called....oh yeah being stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Far better? You sure? I'm not sure you can be so adamant. Wes never tested at a higher level. I think he's fantastic personally and the best centre back I've seen for us for a very long time.

People are very jaded about the 'step up' to the prem.

Why do you think Wes has never been tested at the top level while Lescott has played for good PL sides for 7 years?

Why do you think Wes has never been tested at the top level while Lescott has played for good PL sides for 7 years?

What a silly way of looking at it.

Rickie Lambert wasn't tested at the top level for the first 18 years of his career, but I'm confident he could have made the step up sooner than he did and he's comfortably better than plenty of strikers who've spent practically their whole career in the BPL. Now I'm not saying Wes Morgan is better than Lescott, but you can't say he isn't just because he hasn't had an opportunity to play in the Premier League.

There have been much worse shouts than Crouch.

Crouch is pretty reliable. 

Please no, I accept we are not going to attract big names but I would literally be disappointed if we got Crouch! Just cannot stand the guy... even looking at him makes me want to punch him in the head.

What a silly way of looking at it.

Rickie Lambert wasn't tested at the top level for the first 18 years of his career, but I'm confident he could have made the step up sooner than he did and he's comfortably better than plenty of strikers who've spent practically their whole career in the BPL. Now I'm not saying Wes Morgan is better than Lescott, but you can't say he isn't just because he hasn't had an opportunity to play in the Premier League.

I'm not saying it's a hard and fast rule but if a player has reached 30 and never attracted interest from a PL club there is generally a reason for this, of course there are exceptions. Wes is slow and not paericularly tall, because of that he has to excel in his reading of the game, most PL clubs are probably looking for at least 2 out of the 3.

People thinking Lescott wouldn't be a good signing or someone calling Everton "tinpot". Can't be serious.

I'd take Lescott everyday but it won't ever happen.

No, no, no Wes & Was are clearly better players they've just been overlooked by PL scouts. :thumbup::ph34r:

Not sure how realistic this one is but Alex Song has been told by Barca that he can leave.  Now that would be a coup!

as realistic as going on a night out in Leicester and seeing

manbearpig.jpg?w=614

That said with some of the birds that go out you wouldnt be far off lol

as realistic as going on a night out in Leicester and seeing

manbearpig.jpg?w=614

That said with some of the birds that go out you wouldnt be far off lol

But is it half bear, half man, half pig or a pigmanbear?!

Archived