Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Guest Col city fan

What about Joel Campbell on loan? By no means the finished product but I could see Pearson really getting the best from him

Sensational today

He's been mentioned before in this thread. I just don't have the nerve to scroll all the way back. :D

I slaughtered him earlier in the thread. Was remembering this during the game. I was wrong on that showing!

Crystal Palace looking to sign Peter Crouch according to Sky. Would be ideal for us in my opinion if he was available

Funny you should say that,I've heard he has just bought a house in Leicester...might mean nothing though as Stoke is hardly a million miles away and he did get married in Leics.

What about Joel Campbell on loan? By no means the finished product but I could see Pearson really getting the best from him

Unless the Home Office sign-off his papers he'll spend another season in Europe, and I am doubtful he'd go on loan if he was cleared given his recent performances.

If we did manage to get a hold of him, it'd be an enormous coup, but I shouldn't hold your breath.

Would love us to make a move for Dos Santos. Seen him play at least 5 times for Mexico now & each time he has been so impressive. Always a threat. Long shot I know but would be a great signing if it happened.

It'll never happen though.

Would love us to make a move for Dos Santos. Seen him play at least 5 times for Mexico now & each time he has been so impressive. Always a threat. Long shot I know but would be a great signing if it happened.

He's a bit like Rommedahl; excellent performances for the national team, poor club career.

Archived