Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

He's a bit like Rommedahl; excellent performances for the national team, poor club career.

Excellent comparison actually. I'd love him here though, he's got massess of potential and could be amazing given the right coaching and attitude. Would be cheap I imagine as well

Excellent comparison actually. I'd love him here though, he's got massess of potential and could be amazing given the right coaching and attitude. Would be cheap I imagine as well

I can't see Villarreal letting him go for much less than £10 million

You think? Perhaps not the bargain I imagined then...

It's only my opinion but he's one of their better players and he's been linked to a few other Orem clubs.

I think most top division strikers are overly expensive nowadays though.

I can't see Villarreal letting him go for much less than £10 million

I doubt he would cost that much. I would say half that amount. Would be perfect for us to. If we sign a quality target man & Dos santos, we could line up with a lone target man then 3 behind him of Dos santos, Knocky & Mahrez. Dos santos playing the No.10 role. I suppose I can dream a little.

I doubt he would cost that much. I would say half that amount. Would be perfect for us to. If we sign a quality target man & Dos santos, we could line up with a lone target man then 3 behind him of Dos santos, Knocky & Mahrez. Dos santos playing the No.10 role. I suppose I can dream a little.

They certainly wouldn't let him go for 5 million as he has had a very good season for Villarreal. Like Wookie said, 10 million is probably how much we would have to pay.

Mentioned Jefferson Montero in the past, but after today we should really spark some interest in him, linked with West Ham and is affordable. 

He was flippin awesome yesterday against Switzerland. Reminded me of Dyer just with more skills... But it was just one game though...

How about Christiano Biraghi, Italy under 21 left back. Owned by Inter and thought to be going out on loan for the next season. Has been playing in Serie A for Catania.

Excellent prospect apparently, other Italian clubs interested in getting him in for a year. Just a thought.

Article on sky sports regarding Bournemouth entering new contract talks with Steve Cook intending to fend off interest from premiership and championship clubs. I believe we were linked with him in January or at some point earlier this year. It may even have been on sky sports if remember right? Could we be one of the premiership teams looking at him?

Archived