Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

This is coming from guy who doesnt like Mahrez because he didnt find him first. Hehe

I don't?

You must be thinking of when he was announced and everyone was creaming themselves but I decided I'd wait to see him play some football before spaffing on the wall. lol

Sorry I meant Kingfox

Mahrez I like Mahrez.

But going overboard, and basically sucking his cock, I can't be dealing with that.

Same applies to any other Leicester player.

It's embarrassing, and I seriously don't know why fans do it. 

So there's a debate about the reason behind someone mentioning a football players name, whom we have not been linked with or has not actually been suggested we sign, let alone be 'realistic' .......? Ermmm??

Only a couple more months to go.

Well my scouting prowess just keeps on giving. 

Mentioned Jefferson Montero back in May, he was Ecuador's best player the other day. Mentioned John Anthony Brooks back about May time, and he has just scored the winner for the USA, from a set piece as well, something we lack at. I also mentioned Fabian Johnson, but he has already signed for another club. 

All I need now is Ioannis Fetfatzidis to rip it for Greece, or Divock Origi to rip it up for Belgium. 

Just out of interest did you watch the game last night? Because Brooks was poor before he scored that goal. Made a lot of errors and largely at fault for the equaliser. Responded well after that and if he was a striker then I'd have been far more impressed with a goal. Clearly talented but I want a bit more stability at the back because Moore's the one we should be developing. 

You've mentioned so many players that statistically speaking you've got to get something right. Did you not also mention Johannsson? He had a great game against a really tough defence...

Just out of interest did you watch the game last night? Because Brooks was poor before he scored that goal. Made a lot of errors and largely at fault for the equaliser. Responded well after that and if he was a striker then I'd have been far more impressed with a goal. Clearly talented but I want a bit more stability at the back because Moore's the one we should be developing. 

You've mentioned so many players that statistically speaking you've got to get something right. Did you not also mention Johannsson? He had a great game against a really tough defence...

Yes I did, apart from a hash at the ball as soon as he came on, I thought he was alright. Don't know about the equaliser it was Cameron who was beaten for the ball, Brooks then slid in and tried to block the shot and failed. 

Johannsson was a bit of a let down, but nevermind. 

Guest Col city fan

To the twit that mentioned Fred, I genuinely can't believe that he could be a Brazil striker. He looks utter pants. I think Brazil won't win the World Cup because, Neymar aside, they have nothing up front. Fred came off, to be replaced by Jo!

Fooks sake...

To the twit that mentioned Fred, I genuinely can't believe that he could be a Brazil striker. He looks utter pants. I think Brazil won't win the World Cup because, Neymar aside, they have nothing up front. Fred came off, to be replaced by Jo!

Fooks sake...

What? The joint top scorer at the Confederations Cup and averaging 1 goal every 2 games for Brazil? Yup, utter pants...

Fooks sake...

Do you always base your player estimation on one game?

Besides, he's too old for a move to Europe now, he clearly loves it in his native Brazil and the fans want him to stay.

He is hugely popular back home.

Archived