Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rincewind

Unphunny (unfunny) photos thread

homeless.jpg

He's applying for housing. Apparently it all has to be done online now. The City Council are providing phone tech support, and the bluetooth head piece makes it easier to type. I hope they don't ask him any questions though, he might not like it and think that they are patronising him.

Guest MattP

He's applying for housing. Apparently it all has to be done online now. The City Council are providing phone tech support, and the bluetooth head piece makes it easier to type. I hope they don't ask him any questions though, he might not like it and think that they are patronising him.

Is he hell.

I know exactly what he is doing, it's the 2-4 Colonel Jaffer Kampala Show live from Panj Pani Radio HQ. Unmissable for any street guy.

This weeks topics include "Quaver flavours" and is rounded off with a poem about Royal Mail privitisation "not in my sack" by homeless Chinese gypsy Rin Sin Wind.

james-corden_1652965c.jpg

This.

James Corden must have the best agent around as I can't believe such an unfunny knobcheese smelling lard arse gets so much tv work.

Lowest common denominator of comedy and when anyone tells me they like him I instantly lose respect for them...

james-corden_1652965c.jpg

This.

James Corden must have the best agent around as I can't believe such an unfunny knobcheese smelling lard arse gets so much tv work.

Lowest common denominator of comedy and when anyone tells me they like him I instantly lose respect for them...

He gets a lot of work because he writes his own material. like him or not at least he works for his celebrity status.

I don't find him funny either though

Archived