Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rincewind

Unphunny (unfunny) photos thread

Guest MattP

If your missus chucked you out of your house at midnight you wou would be glad of a mobile phone to contact a support service emergancy hotline number.

Not really, usually when something like that happens they have found something on your phone and smashed it/stole it before kicking you out.

If your missus chucked you out of your house at midnight you wou would be glad of a mobile phone to contact a support service emergancy hotline number.

If I chucked my missus out the house... Ah who am I kidding? She'd definitely be the one kicking me out!!

But I'd just use my mobile to phone a family member, friend or book myself in to a hotel.

Does such a service really exist? The 'just been kicked out and have literally no idea what I should do' helpline? Surely people would feel the need to call an emergency helpline in such a situation don't really exist.

Guest MattP

Does such a service really exist? The 'just been kicked out and have literally no idea what I should do' helpline? Surely people would feel the need to call an emergency helpline in such a situation don't really exist.

lol lol!

Yes true but you would be homeless untill you actually moved in. Anyway they most likely have PAYG and only use them in emrrgency not to post messages on foxestalk.

But the question was posed about what we FTers would do if kicked out by our ladies. Not what would a homeless person do if kicked out of their house (?!) By their lady.

Archived