Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Recently, a representative of Union FS attended the Fans Consultative Committee (FCC) meeting with Club officials at Filbert Way. Follow the link to find out what was discussed on the night.

It should be pointed out that this record is unofficial and was drafted from notes made by our representative on the night so there may be slight inaccuracies. If you were present on the night and notice anything missing, please contact us at [email protected] to let us know so we can edit/update accordingly.

You can find our minutes from the meeting here

Lcfc say nooooooo to safe standing then.

No appetite, who gives a **** about the fan's appetite. 

I despair I really do and I dont even want to stand.

Im defo down with the idea of safe standing but everyone who wants to stand stands anyway, so im not really upset that it doesn't look like being made 'officially' ok anytime soon. Does it really matter?

I think more people might join in if they were given a place where it was officially allowed. At least give it a go perhaps.

• Like 1

There remains a fair bit of stigma against standing. Hence why so many people think that rail seats are a bad idea. If that negative perception was removed and it became 'normal' to stand up at home games I suspect a lot of people would look at L block and SK1 in a different light.

"Maybe that sort of thing is for me" they might think, "not just for a few hardcore ruffians"

Edited by Harry - LCFC

Newcastle (H) - FA Cup

This is a chance for those frustrated at the atmosphere to see what can be done about it by joining us in SK1.

Space in the block was limited at the start of the season, mainly down to the mad rush for season tickets but exacerbated by the failure of the online shop to operate successfully.

Union FS hope that this FA Cup game presents us with the chance to get a bigger group together and show what the block can do given the chance. We expect that Blocks L and N will be closed with Newcastle likely to be given the full 4,800ish allocation and as such, season ticket holders in these blocks will be required to relocate.

If you are located in either of these blocks (or elsewhere, or cannot get to league games), and you plan on attending the game to give everything in support of the lads in the best Cup competition in the world, please try to join us in SK1 (in the area of rows HH to PP, seats 15-45).

We will release further information in due course - when ticket details are announced - but please let us know if you would like to join us by commenting below or by e-mailing us at [email protected]

Thank you

Union FS

• Like 1

Will a drum be there on Saturday or is it too soon?

Way too soon! The group will present the results of the drum survey to the Club then see what they have to say. I don't know whether the Newcastle game for a trial is too optimistic at this stage. We'll see.

The club should email all season ticket holders in SK1 for their opinion, adding a drum mid season without proper discussion isn't likely to go down well with a fair proportion of the block.

If we were still in the championship with lots of empty sets and blocks, they could probably get away with it as there would be room to shift things about. But with a full stadium every week, people having sat in the same seat for decades. To introduce something fairly obtrusive like a drum will go down like a lead balloon with a lot of people.

If we were still in the championship with lots of empty sets and blocks, they could probably get away with it as there would be room to shift things about. But with a full stadium every week, people having sat in the same seat for decades. To introduce something fairly obtrusive like a drum will go down like a lead balloon with a lot of people.

Seriously I've seen bigger flasks than the drum we want,and that's not a joke.