Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

I bet you some wouldn't even notice. It's just an easier way of banging on the back.

Exactly. As long as there's someone competent playing it and not just mindlessly banging the shit out of it for 90 minutes (I would be wholly opposed to that) then it's not going to affect anyone.

Newcastle (H) - FA Cup

This is a chance for those frustrated at the atmosphere to see what can be done about it by joining us in SK1.

Space in the block was limited at the start of the season, mainly down to the mad rush for season tickets but exacerbated by the failure of the online shop to operate successfully.

Union FS hope that this FA Cup game presents us with the chance to get a bigger group together and show what the block can do given the chance. We expect that Blocks L and N will be closed with Newcastle likely to be given the full 4,800ish allocation and as such, season ticket holders in these blocks will be required to relocate.

If you are located in either of these blocks (or elsewhere, or cannot get to league games), and you plan on attending the game to give everything in support of the lads in the best Cup competition in the world, please try to join us in SK1 (in the area of rows HH to PP, seats 15-45).

We will release further information in due course - when ticket details are announced - but please let us know if you would like to join us by commenting below or by e-mailing us at [email protected]

Thank you

Union FS

I'll be over for that game.

• Like 2

I'm sure there will be plenty of you talking about plastic fans and miserable supporters after today where the atmosphere wasn't the best but falling out with each other in SK1 where some fans didn't join in won't improve it . I think the atmosphere in SK1 is better than it's ever been and I've been there since the stadium opened but many more fans won't come and join us if we get at those who choose not to get involved as much as we do.

We played better today but a lot of people before the game expected us to get tanked which never sets it up for a great atmosphere ... and their fans weren't even there as far as vocal support goes .... But at times we made some noise and got behind the lads.

On a separate note I thought Hamer did what he was asked to do today particularly when coming for crosses,

Today was weird. I thought atmosphere wise it was very good up there, the best it's been for a few weeks, but the amount of arguing between people within the group and people from the group and others was ridiculous. Today did no-one any favours. A shame really as I thought the flag was a fantastic gesture and will paint us in a good light.

The only time I heard someone argue was I think nazi coming up the stairs trying to get people to stand? Which made me and my mates and people around me laugh to be honest. Then he wondered back down with his middle finger up lol! And wasn't seen again.

I sit further along towards he goal to the main group but I think it's getting better!

Soup Nazi ... Love your passion and attempts at getting it going ..... Let's get it going TOGETHER against Spurs mate ...oh and your two new flags are top class

Cheers mate but there not my flags I just ordered them, there other peoples designs.I'm not here for Spurs,and maybe that's a good thing,I'm even debating jacking it all I'm (I've been told off).Its a fine line for me and maybe I'm better off not going anymore.You've got more patience than me up there.

Soup Nazi ... Love your passion and attempts at getting it going ..... Let's get it going TOGETHER against Spurs mate ...oh and your two new flags are top class

Cheers mate but there not my flags I just ordered them, there other peoples designs.I'm not here for Spurs,and maybe that's a good thing,I'm even debating jacking it all I'm (I've been told off).Its a fine line for me and maybe I'm better off not going anymore.You've got more patience than me up there.

I saw three different arguments. Won't go into too much detail but it was a shame that put a downer on what was otherwise a good day up there. I do get the feeling at times not everyone pulls in the same direction and I think we may be due another meeting.

I saw three different arguments. Won't go into too much detail but it was a shame that put a downer on what was otherwise a good day up there. I do get the feeling at times not everyone pulls in th same direction and I think we may be due another meeting.

Dan all three arguments involved me,I don't suffer fools and never will but looking back I know I was just bring a ****.

Pretty disgusted at the end of the game, a chap who must have been in his 60's having a pop with someone with a 5yr child! Absolutely appalling behaviour from our own fans.  

The first argument involving a lad with a black T-shirt from Union FS behaved like a dick. 

Then it all kicking off towards the end.

One fan screaming blue murder at the others leaving early.

Well I hope you are all pleased with your behaviour, you have undone alot of the hard work that has gone into Union FS
 since the start of the season. 

Good performance by the lads on the field, massively let down by some of those off it. 

I do get the feeling at times not everyone pulls in the same direction and I think we may be due another meeting.

Good shout that.

One thing for me is there are times where we need to know when to stop persisting with certain songs and start a new one. The 'Wild Wild Wild' song for example dragged out for abit too long at one point during the first half and it just petered out. I think that if a different choice was used instead, it would've got a lot more people joining in.

The choice in songs at times can also have a large impact. Particularly during parts of the game where we're getting on top on the pitch. I think when that happens, it's probably best to start the more commonly known songs to get the whole Kop joining in.

Pretty disgusted at the end of the game, a chap who must have been in his 60's having a pop with someone with a 5yr child! Absolutely appalling behaviour from our own fans.

The first argument involving a lad with a black T-shirt from Union FS behaved like a dick.

Then it all kicking off towards the end.

One fan screaming blue murder at the others leaving early.

Well I hope you are all pleased with your behaviour, you have undone alot of the hard work that has gone into Union FS

since the start of the season.

Good performance by the lads on the field, massively let down by some of those off it.

Well I don't feel as bad now as none of that was me.And how do you know it was Union FS in the black t shirt or are you just guessing.

I know it was Union FS I sit very close, to be honest you are the one person who tries to get those sitting lower down to join in more. I have no issue with you or how you behaved today, if anything it was one of the plus points.

*Edit* when I say Union FS, I mean a member of the group who sits in that section, not the person who posts on here as UFS.

Edited by Cornetto-Fox

@The Soup Nazi

Seriously mate, you create the atmosphere. Most songs are started by you.

Ha nice complement mate but that's not true at all.If they hadn't come over I would of been doing something else on a Saturday afternoon,I'm just the twat that makes a cock of himself lol