Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Fvck me, sounds as if they're bickering like a load of women in SK1!

Pointless trying to generate an atmosphere down there, it'll never work and if it did the away fans would never hear it. Best to stick to L/K if you're a singer.

L1 is an absolute pile of shit mate

alright cheers, would anyone else be interested in getting some done? I was thinking the flag it's self to be a bit bigger than the one they handed out mind

Gary got one made up when we got the last batch on flags made up, not sure what it's like though. One of the guys is looking to get another fence flag made up so if you get the design sorted and send it over to one of us I'm sure we can order them together and save on postage!!

alright cheers, would anyone else be interested in getting some done? I was thinking the flag it's self to be a bit bigger than the one they handed out mind

Gary got one made up when we got the last batch on flags made up, not sure what it's like though. One of the guys is looking to get another fence flag made up so if you get the design sorted and send it over to one of us I'm sure we can order them together and save on postage!!

L1 is an absolute pile of shit mate

I am in L1 due to my mates being there, however I respect Union FS as they are going about this the right way organising meetings ect. I don't understand the aggro towards L1 on here, it seems so unnecessary and I lose respect for the group every time some one criticises L1. It also seems very ironic as L1 have about 5 times the amount of people you have, and I understand Union FS is only new but it is a bit rich coming from a group that has about 50 standers, to a group that has about 500. Don't get me wrong here, I am not criticising Union FS, I think they are brilliant with their flags an banners ect. Loved the One Nigel Pearrson banner by the way.

I did ask Jim Donnelly about stick flags on Saturday,he just laughed at me and said no.Maybe he just meant me not having one lol.

Mine is 2M high so I got a 3M stick,and if what

C-man is saying is correct about the ball point pen width these sticks are more like a marker pen at the bottom where you hold them.Its the only stick Ulrasshop do and I'd of thought they would be up to most regs.Best to email Jim to be safe.

I am in L1 due to my mates being there, however I respect Union FS as they are going about this the right way organising meetings ect. I don't understand the aggro towards L1 on here, it seems so unnecessary and I lose respect for the group every time some one criticises L1. It also seems very ironic as L1 have about 5 times the amount of people you have, and I understand Union FS is only new but it is a bit rich coming from a group that has about 50 standers, to a group that has about 500. Don't get me wrong here, I am not criticising Union FS, I think they are brilliant with their flags an banners ect. Loved the One Nigel Pearrson banner by the way.

could you see the banner from that side of the stadium?

It'd be nice to get more banners done they look great

I did ask Jim Donnelly about stick flags on Saturday,he just laughed at me and said no.Maybe he just meant me not having one lol.

Mine is 2M high so I got a 3M stick,and if what

C-man is saying is correct about the ball point pen width these sticks are more like a marker pen at the bottom where you hold them.Its the only stick Ulrasshop do and I'd of thought they would be up to most regs.Best to email Jim to be safe.

yeah he probably thought you'd go round smacking people telling them to stand up ;) only joking but on a serious note it would look good if we say got five flags waving around each week and a banner.

yeah he probably thought you'd go round smacking people telling them to stand up ;) only joking but on a serious note it would look good if we say got five flags waving around each week and a banner.

I agree but 5 may be pushing it.Though the noise we make should ultimately be our main objective,I think banners flags and all that will only encourage more to join us next season.Apparently nobody can hear us so maybe this sort of stuff will help.

Totally agree with LCFC Rennie about the aggro towards L1 - all unnecessary and counterproductive. Maybe some people are trying to convince L1ers to give up there to join us in SK1? Although I would like plenty of L1 to come over, IMO that's not the way to go about encouraging them.

That said, Union FS' wordpress has not once criticised L1 - has always been fairly complimentary if at times encouraging them to go for it at 100% constantly.

Seems that the banner went down well. Perhaps more of them is genuinely the key to expanding the group.

Edited by C-man
  • Like 2

Totally agree with LCFC Rennie about the aggro towards L1 - all unnecessary and counterproductive. Maybe some people are trying to convince L1ers to give up there to join us in SK1? Although I would like plenty of L1 to come over, IMO that's not the way to go about encouraging them.

That said, Union FS' wordpress has not once criticised L1 - has always been fairly complimentary if at times encouraging them to go for it at 100% constantly.

Seems that the banner went down well. Perhaps more of them is genuinely the key to expanding the group.

was it you who made the banner?

If UFS want it with L block we'll give it them. They've got no fans and they're a bunch of wankers.

If UFS want it with L block we'll give it them. They've got no fans and they're a bunch of wankers.

lol  :thumbup:

Kitchandro just dislikes some of the people in the L block.

Like C-Man said the SK1 vs L1 bickering is counter-productive. 

Edited by Maybes

Nope - Dom Harborough and Voll Blau I believe.

More the former than the latter. I just helped out with three of the letters (the ARS in Pearson that look like a three-year-old did them).

This SK1 v L1 bollocks really needs to stop from both sides. Know a fair few lads in L who are fully behind what we're doing and likewise we support them and join in with what L1 sings when we can hear it.

How anyone can be opposed to atmosphere spreading around our morgue of a ground is beyond me completely.

I know you guys don't want to hear it but most people in the ground aren't even aware of a singing section in the kop. So I think you need to do something radical to get noticed, maybe a planned pitch invasion and bring your flags on?

You speak to people in the pubs before the game and most have never heard of UFS. Maybe more known in the shirter bars (Local Hero, Counting House, Soar Point) but certainly not in most of the football pubs.

I know you guys don't want to hear it but most people in the ground aren't even aware of a singing section in the kop. So I think you need to do something radical to get noticed, maybe a planned pitch invasion and bring your flags on?

You speak to people in the pubs before the game and most have never heard of UFS. Maybe more known in the shirter bars (Local Hero, Counting House, Soar Point) but certainly not in most of the football pubs.

:fishing:

What a great idea.