Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Any of you guys thought about taking some flags to away games this season? They look great and might 'spread the word' for those who predominantly go to aways as opposed to home games due to lack of atmosphere...

I think most of us take ours to away games but it's tricky to get them hung up at away grounds. I'm taking mine on Saturday and the only place I reckon I'll be able to hang it is the wall on the far left of the away end, not the best but should be able to get it seen on MOTD  :thumbup:

Fair enough! Look forward to seeing it

Toms flag:

You wont be able to miss it, its massive. Laid it out in the back garden earlier, could be seen from the space station apparently. Gonna need a trailer to ferry up to Landan.

Edited by steveherbe

I think most of us take ours to away games but it's tricky to get them hung up at away grounds. I'm taking mine on Saturday and the only place I reckon I'll be able to hang it is the wall on the far left of the away end, not the best but should be able to get it seen on MOTD  :thumbup:

What is the design of the flag?

Barrowboy and Banker, just off London Bridge. Then on District Line to the ground.

Assume you know this but just in case you'll need to walk over London Bridge to Monument station to get on District Line (it doesn't run from London Bridge). Less than 10 mins walk.

These are the last two that we got made up, the first one is mine and the second one is Alex's (Basingstoke Fox) 

Flag_zpsa97f86e5.jpg

Alex_zps87536776.png

Couple of photos kicking about on twitter of them up against Man City 

Great designs there mate. Think I saw them at the Man City game, hopefully I'll see them at West Ham.

I'd heard Forest had something like this going but I didn't realise it had become that big already.

I've got to admit I'm slightly envious at how much freedom both Derby & Forest have been given by their own clubs to progress with this kind of thing. Derby quite literally did their equivalent of swapping the family stand and the Kop.

Fair play really as much as I hope they both crash and burn.

Edited by Dan LCFC

Imagine the family stand and the KOP swapping, The KOP allowed flags and banners and at least half the KOP standing. Just imagine.

Them the KOP vs L1 rivalry would kick in.

Also didn't forest move there away fans too to create more atmosphere? Like above Im actually jealous of Derby because they was allowed to do that. They have all of that stand behind the goal standing now.

Edited by LCFC FOX