Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Since when?

B5d7Vs8IcAAUHpy.jpg

Started this season I believe, moved a lot of people from their main stand to that block, its really took off and as you say they've done it much quicker than us as well which is frustrating. Different set of circumstances though, can't imagine its too tricky to get tickets in there  :thumbup:

Getting relegated will be the only good thing seeing this group progress. Much more seats around us. Hopefully against Newcastle we can encourage more people to join us. (Again I'd obviously see us stay up though)

I don't care what anyone says, flags waving around look good and add to the atmosphere. It even looks good at forest.

Edited by LCFC FOX

5 years of talking about it on this forum, and what can you muster up? 10 or 15 lads standing at the back, something that was happening anyway in that block in 2005.

Forest fans obviously just get on with it instead of talking about it behind a keyboard. Actions speak louder than words.

I must've imagined going up there and seeing an increase in flags, noise, standing etc...

10 or 15 lol

5 years of talking about it on this forum, and what can you muster up? 10 or 15 lads standing at the back, something that was happening anyway in that block in 2005.

Forest fans obviously just get on with it instead of talking about it behind a keyboard. Actions speak louder than words.

5 years? lol.

10/15 lads.

WUM.

Oh look he's back again. 

I'm a lad!! North of 60 and a lad! Cheers mate

Not sure if he reads this board but there was a guy on the end of our row who said he lived in Brazil, was back in Leicester for Christmas and had really enjoyed it up there.

Fair play to you mate, though why you'd exchange sunny Sao Paulo for Leicester sleet is beyond me.

As for today - since when did we start Molly Malone with 'in Dublin's fair city'? I've heard it for years and it's always been 'in Leicester's fair city'. Which makes far more sense since we're using it as a Leicester City song, and have nothing to do with Dublin whatsoever.

As for today - since when did we start Molly Malone with 'in Dublin's fair city'? I've heard it for years and it's always been 'in Leicester's fair city'. Which makes far more sense since we're using it as a Leicester City song, and have nothing to do with Dublin whatsoever.

Sums the group up, laughable when they sing "you'll get your ****ing head kicked in" you seem them? They need to knock that one on the head.

But Leicester is a loyalist club ! ! !

Sums the group up, laughable when they sing "you'll get your ****ing head kicked in" you seem them? They need to knock that one on the head.

Imagine not kicking somebody in after signing about it, novices.

Since when?

Somebody on here posted it