Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

At what point did I say I was offended?

You didn't but you didn't seem very keen on a group of people signing a football chant, even to the point you went on an Internet forum to moan about it. I don't think SK1 (a block with old men(sorry Steve) young kids, men and women) are going to kick anyone in so signing about it is mostly harmless.

You didn't but you didn't seem very keen on a group of people signing a football chant, even to the point you went on an Internet forum to moan about it. I don't think SK1 (a block with old men(sorry Steve) young kids, men and women) are going to kick anyone in so signing about it is mostly harmless.

So I signed up to post about that?

Get a grip pal.

Speaking on behalf of the majority of L block, please keep the drum and bang it away to your hearts content. It ruins the natural chanting and leaves us singing the same old shit every week, it isn't welcome, and does far less damage to the atmosphere over in your corner.

You lot do need to get over yourselves though. After reading all the shite on here i made a conscious effort to look across on several occasions. The back 2 or 3 rows standing across all of the kop as they always have, and a huddle of around 30 standing in the narrow block in the corner. Couldn't tell if you were chanting, but over there it's irrelevant anyway, at no point could we hear you.

You talk as though you've achieved some sort of new popular singing section. In L they are standing right to the bottom and K to halfway, and you're looking at 5-600 singers (which Spurs fans can actually hear from time to time).

If you really want to be part of the atmosphere just join the established end. But don't give it large on here. As previously mentioned 90% of fans going to the games haven't even heard of or noticed you. Good luck doing your own thing, but stop giving it large.

NS!

• Like 1

Speaking on behalf of the majority of L block, please keep the drum and bang it away to your hearts content. It ruins the natural chanting and leaves us singing the same old shit every week, it isn't welcome, and does far less damage to the atmosphere over in your corner.

You lot do need to get over yourselves though. After reading all the shite on here i made a conscious effort to look across on several occasions. The back 2 or 3 rows standing across all of the kop as they always have, and a huddle of around 30 standing in the narrow block in the corner. Couldn't tell if you were chanting, but over there it's irrelevant anyway, at no point could we hear you.

You talk as though you've achieved some sort of new popular singing section. In L they are standing right to the bottom and K to halfway, and you're looking at 5-600 singers (which Spurs fans can actually hear from time to time).

If you really want to be part of the atmosphere just join the established end. But don't give it large on here. As previously mentioned 90% of fans going to the games haven't even heard of or noticed you. Good luck doing your own thing, but stop giving it large.

NS!

lol

Blue Moon, please leave the thread.

So I signed up to post about that?

Get a grip pal.

Are you just going to react in an aggravated fashion to everything he says? All Wookie's doing is giving answers to your questions and you act as if he's attacking you. It's a fvcking chant FFS, not a plan of action.

anyone know who the 3 coppers and the club representative were waiting for.

nice to see our own fans turn on each other again, top of sk1-ufs old boy with the 97 lcfc shirt on telling him to 'get out whilst you still can' and generally behaving like a cun.t at full time.

Maybe he was threatening to 'get your fvcking head kicked in when he walks down Filbert Street' despite probably never having had a fight at a football match before.

Blue Moon, please leave the thread.

Are you just going to react in an aggravated fashion to everything he says? All Wookie's doing is giving answers to your questions and you act as if he's attacking you. It's a fvcking chant FFS, not a plan of action.

What a terrible attitude. Why you swearing? Relax it's the internet.

This is about supporting Leicester City. From SK1. Supplementing L1. Because we want to enjoy watching our club. Leave your personal misconceptions about "giving it large" or anyone but those on the pitch "hearing us" or bloody Irish politics. If you can't grasp that in your tiny little minds and say something constructive, then please kindly stop posting in here.

anyone know who the 3 coppers and the club representative were waiting for.

nice to see our own fans turn on each other again, top of sk1-ufs old boy with the 97 lcfc shirt on telling him to 'get out whilst you still can' and generally behaving like a cun.t at full time.

Quite glad someone noticed this. One Nigel Pearson was started by myself to which the old boy looked down the row and said shut up you tw*t. On full time I walked towards the stairs and politley said to him 'next week don't swear at me for singing a song' he then said 'pearson is a tw*t and your tw*t, f**k off now while you still have the chance.' Was a little taken aback by what he was saying as he kept swearing and threatening me .

There are a small number of older blokes in the block up towards the back who seem to recently be extremely moronic. Shame, but on the whole Ive enjoyed this year up in SK1 and can see the steps we are making.

Props to the guy on the drum who I thought used it effectively.

Quite glad someone noticed this. One Nigel Pearson was started by myself to which the old boy looked down the row and said shut up you tw*t. On full time I walked towards the stairs and politley said to him 'next week don't swear at me for singing a song' he then said 'pearson is a tw*t and your tw*t, f**k off now while you still have the chance.' Was a little taken aback by what he was saying as he kept swearing and threatening me .

There are a small number of older blokes in the block up towards the back who seem to recently be extremely moronic. Shame, but on the whole Ive enjoyed this year up in SK1 and can see the steps we are making.

Props to the guy on the drum who I thought used it effectively.

What do you expect? Stuff like this happens at the football all the time, no need to cry about it.

Sums the group up, laughable when they sing "you'll get your ****ing head kicked in" you seem them? They need to knock that one on the head.

Agree with Loyalist to some extent about 'When you're tired & weary' & other songs of that ilk. Don't get me wrong, I like the old songs & think it's important not to forget about them but I do cringe a bit myself when I'm standing there singing 'you'll get your ****ing heads kicked in...' when I've got no intention of scrapping with anyone whatsoever. Same on the (rarer) occasions when songs like 'We don't carry razors' get going. When those songs first came about, they carried some real meaning to the blokes singing them. In today's completely different climate, it seems a bit tinpot to be trotting out songs about things that most of us have never experienced. 

On a different note, shame this thread has to descend into an L block vs SK1 slanging match after every game these days. Don't know how many times the point has to be made that it doesn't help anyone achieve anything!

• Like 1

People from L block still trying to slag the group off lol get a grip

You stick to L block and we'll stick to ours. We're both supporting the team.

Disagree with that attitude. Know lads in L1 (Jobber included) who fully support what we're doing and it's only through co-operating that we'll get a better atmosphere going across the whole ground.

Disagree with that attitude. Know lads in L1 (Jobber included) who fully support what we're doing and it's only through co-operating that we'll get a better atmosphere going across the whole ground.

I meant him. He can stick to L block and we'll stick to where we are. Then everyone is happy.