Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Great stuff v Tottenham, really really funny and got the atmos and team goin.  Was telling some mates about it today, I'm sure it's because we didn't have the drum.  Pick of the pops were:

We're going down, who gives a f00k, we're gonna win, the FA cup

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, it will be a miricle if leicester win today

(All Alloas slip up something like) -  How bad must we be, how bad must be we, he's our best player, how bad must we be

Its only 1-0, its only 1-0, how Sh1t must you be, its only 1-0

We loose everyweek, we loose everyweek, you're nothing special, we loose every week

(After spurs sing about '99 10 men) We've only got 10 points!

Keep it up everyone, terrace humour

Great stuff v Tottenham, really really funny and got the atmos and team goin. Was telling some mates about it today, I'm sure it's because we didn't have the drum. Pick of the pops were:

We're going down, who gives a f00k, we're gonna win, the FA cup

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, it will be a miricle if leicester win today

(All Alloas slip up something like) - How bad must we be, how bad must be we, he's our best player, how bad must we be

Its only 1-0, its only 1-0, how Sh1t must you be, its only 1-0

We loose everyweek, we loose everyweek, you're nothing special, we loose every week

(After spurs sing about '99 10 men) We've only got 10 points!

Keep it up everyone, terrace humour

That was all in L block. I somehow doubt UFS are in favour of singing the sarcastic stuff.

Usual Boxing Day ritual is to sit with my family in G2/H block.  Spurs was the first time since the place opened that I can remember consistent singing really audible in that part of the ground throughout the game.  Few in there joining in too.  Decent game and city playing well obviously helps but I reckon you lads are definitely making a difference.   Keep going.

• Like 1

Guest LCFC_World

Speaking on behalf of the majority of L block, please keep the drum and bang it away to your hearts content. It ruins the natural chanting and leaves us singing the same old shit every week, it isn't welcome, and does far less damage to the atmosphere over in your corner.

You lot do need to get over yourselves though. After reading all the shite on here i made a conscious effort to look across on several occasions. The back 2 or 3 rows standing across all of the kop as they always have, and a huddle of around 30 standing in the narrow block in the corner. Couldn't tell if you were chanting, but over there it's irrelevant anyway, at no point could we hear you.

You talk as though you've achieved some sort of new popular singing section. In L they are standing right to the bottom and K to halfway, and you're looking at 5-600 singers (which Spurs fans can actually hear from time to time).

If you really want to be part of the atmosphere just join the established end. But don't give it large on here. As previously mentioned 90% of fans going to the games haven't even heard of or noticed you. Good luck doing your own thing, but stop giving it large.

NS!

I'm sure the majority of L block agree with what Union FS are doing.. They are LCFC fans too, and know that UFS are making an effort. Your on your own with that opinion mate...

Usual Boxing Day ritual is to sit with my family in G2/H block.  Spurs was the first time since the place opened that I can remember consistent singing really audible in that part of the ground throughout the game.  Few in there joining in too.  Decent game and city playing well obviously helps but I reckon you lads are definitely making a difference.   Keep going.

Nice one mate. Good to see you on here again :thumbup:

Yeah I know I stand in L block - look at my name. Who do you know who UFS is anyway they dont wear big name tags

UFS sit in the corner of the kop and East Stand and think anyone in L block is thick council estate racist vermin only interested in kicking people's heads in. Your poor spelling and grammar is only backing up those opinions! ;-)

I'm sure the majority of L block agree with what Union FS are doing.. They are LCFC fans too, and know that UFS are making an effort. Your on your own with that opinion mate...

I said majority of L block don't want the drum. Better atmosphere, and certainly wittier chants, without it as we saw on Boxing Day.

UFS sit in the corner of the kop and East Stand and think anyone in L block is thick council estate racist vermin only interested in kicking people's heads in. Your poor spelling and grammar is only backing up those opinions! ;-)

You obviously haven't met many, if any, of them if that's what you think of the lads in the group.

You continuously talk nonsense and make things up in your attempts to attack UFS. The person who's prejudice here is you, not them.

Cracking thread

Why don't the two groups just merge nominate reps and form a strategy with the club to improve the atmosphere

Seems in-between the crass and idiotic generalisations , both groups are doing a sterling job at trying to get things moving towards a better experience for all our fans

Surely there are some level heads that could work through a joint strategy ?

Baker11 I was on the row behind you at the end of the Spurs game and heard it play out ..... Ignore him as he has a real problem with NP and you'll never change his mind!

Funny thing about all this SK1/L1 rubbish is wherever you are in the KP it ain't great as much as we would all want it to be. Since you lot have come into SK1 the atmosphere is so much better but it still needs more people to join in ...not as good as L1 but improving .........last few games its spread a bit to SK2 so over time we might get the whole Kop joining in and a good run of results would help.

My lad and his mates have had ST in L1 since the stadium opened and when we meet in the pub after the game they don't always say the atmosphere in L1 was great either so if we are honest we could all do our bit wherever we are to improve it.

I used to go in the Kop at Filbo even before it had pens let alone seats and whilst I will always remember it as a very very special place I can honestly say that it wasn't always as good as we make it out to be ..... But one club, one team and one set of fans can achieve far more!

• Like 3

Anyone fancy a football match between L1 and SK1 settle it once and for all. A bit like the Xmas day truce 100 years ago? Maybe pre match on vicki park?

UFS claim they want to bring the old school spirit back, so why don't we settle it on Nelson Mandela Park after the game instead? Won't need any footballs.