Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

This is ridiculous

Close thread mods

Or one boring wind-up merchant with nowt better to do than spend his Christmas morning posting in this thread could just give up and let everyone else get on with a decent discussion about what the group's actually all about?

I think the group was the loudest its been. But I felt the KOP didn't join in as much today they normally do. The drum must stay it's great.

I hope some of the people who moved over just for today's game enjoyed it and think above moving over! It would be great to have more of you back

Man you guys made an ok noise in the first half, but it don't half **** me off (I stand in sk3) and Sk2 just don't make a noise, I wish it carried on from you lot through SK2 to Sk3 but it doesn't. They are right in the middle of the kop and are silent, really annoys me. Second half I could really hear you guys and it sounded great wild wild wild being the best.

Great work, keep it up.

No it isn't jobber

I actually like the tunes he played to the songs. "Blues go marching in" he made a great beat that got everyone singing it. I don't care what anyone says that drum will help.

Also the David Nugent chant that turned into the same song but just the tune and with leicester at the end sounded great. Can that be a regular? If you know what chant I mean lol

Edited by LCFC FOX

Man you guys made an ok noise in the first half, but it don't half **** me off (I stand in sk3) and Sk2 just don't make a noise, I wish it carried on from you lot through SK2 to Sk3 but it doesn't. They are right in the middle of the kop and are silent, really annoys me. Second half I could really hear you guys and it sounded great wild wild wild being the best.

Great work, keep it up.

Agree with you. Stood sk1 row NN but further to the left of the core group. Really dissapoiting to see 3 monks on the back row behind me taking the piss out people around them and making immature 'pussy' comments which really grated on me all game. Then further to the left around top of sk1 are people standing but not joining in with sk2? Really annoying as this would spread the songs around the lop Edited by JonnyBoy

Right then fellas, we've had some good sarcastic banter, some of which some of the thicker members have struggled to deal with but most taken in right context and also made some decent points while we're at it, but anyway, I've given you boys time of day today and stood in J2 to give you a fair observation from a couple of blocks away...

Lads, seriously, people on here saying that's the best it's been up there? Are they for real? Is that really all you've got?

Firstly the atmosphere in all the J blocks was a complete non starter. Noone was game, the Geordies couldn't be arsed either, and it was ****ing tragic. I'm not claiming otherwise for a second. Abysmal. It was a mixture of the usual ****** that sit on their hands up there and a handful of relocated L who were more interested getting pissed. Awful atmos. Only when Geordies got pissed off near the end did it pick up and a couple of hundred made some noise.

All the more reason why I made an effort to concentrate on UFS. I'd read all the shit on here and it's obvious you've got something organised, but fvck me have you got a way to go.

I looked up there and the back two rows were standing on every block along the kop, as they have for 13 years, so if I'm being generous you can have their numbers but they were there before anyway. Other than the back 2 rows you had 19 standers (yes, I counted). If anyone was singing and not standing, let's face it they're morons that don't count. And there's no guarantee all the 19 standers were singing but let's give them the benefit of the doubt.

What I'll say is the 19 were clapping away and singing but you couldn't really make it out. Hamer and De Laet wouldn't have heard a lot, let alone the rest. And not a single Newcastle fan would've been aware of you.

19 is not to be sniffed at, it's a start, but LCFC fans of a certain age will know of countless groups who have been much bigger and rowdier than your lot and soon expired. I'm talking groups like the BRF, the MMA or the inflatable lads who could take a busload and all be organised together. Even Ibstock used to knock 50 together on a good day. 19 lads is nothing and makes no impact on anyone's radar. Completely pointless.

One thing I'll agree with, pleased drummer didn't join WLY, that song should've died a long long time ago.

You're probably not bad lads, but young, naive and very deluded I'm afraid if you think you've achieved anything or you ever will. I like the idea that you want to generate some atmosphere, but we've heard it all before.

What gets me, and it's a very simple question, is why don't the 19 of you just join the established end of 4-500 singers next to the away fans? You are achieving nothing where you are, and outside the mysterious world of FoxesTalk noone is even aware there's a singing section in that corner. If you can't beat them, join them.

If you really want an atmosphere, join it. If you're on some sort of misguided ego trip or you want us to be ridiculed for having a fan base like Palace's or Brighton, then on you go. But you're getting nowhere.

Edited by The Blue Moon

No it isn't jobber

I actually like the tunes he played to the songs. "Blues go marching in" he made a great beat that got everyone singing it. I don't care what anyone says that drum will help.

Also the David Nugent chant that turned into the same song but just the tune and with leicester at the end sounded great. Can that be a regular? If you know what chant I mean lol

The Great Escape?

Union FS isn't pen1 and never will be but neither is L1, I've spent time in all 3 sections and I really don't think there is any chance that the pen1 atmosphere will ever come back, we used to be in the ground as soon as the turnstiles opened in pen 1 and had to create an atmosphere or be bored for over an hour before the game started. Fans ripping the shit out of people trying to enjoy themselves are dumb (looking at you The Blue Moon), you aren't bringing anything to this and if you really want a fight plenty on here are open about where they will be before a game.

• Like 1

Union FS isn't pen1 and never will be but neither is L1, I've spent time in all 3 sections and I really don't think there is any chance that the pen1 atmosphere will ever come back, we used to be in the ground as soon as the turnstiles opened in pen 1 and had to create an atmosphere or be bored for over an hour before the game started. Fans ripping the shit out of people trying to enjoy themselves are dumb (looking at you The Blue Moon), you aren't bringing anything to this and if you really want a fight plenty on here are open about where they will be before a game.

Are you offering me out?