Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Moved across today. Decent effort lads.

I know the lad on the drum and it was a brilliant effort from him. Just a shame the rest of the south standers rarely join in.

The smaller drum in SK1 is certainly better than the great big **** off booming one we have in L1.

Keep going up there lads and hopefully the 'Kop' will finally get some atmosphere back in there.

Great atmosphere today despite some people thinking it should be better! It ain't Filbo, it never will be but you know what it was a good effort by people getting behind the team and funny thing is actually enjoying it! Good mixture of young lads with old Skinheads like me so there's no stereotypes up there just people with ONE aim, support Leicester and enjoy the day! The Great escape got a god airing and it is probably an appropriate tune for what we want for the rest of the season! Well done all who were there today.

Ps Soup Nazi .... Great new flag mate!

Great atmosphere today despite some people thinking it should be better! It ain't Filbo, it never will be but you know what it was a good effort by people getting behind the team and funny thing is actually enjoying it! Good mixture of young lads with old Skinheads like me so there's no stereotypes up there just people with ONE aim, support Leicester and enjoy the day! The Great escape got a god airing and it is probably an appropriate tune for what we want for the rest of the season! Well done all who were there today.

Were you the one behind the two kids?

Soup Nazi if your new flag was the retro badge its a really thing of beauty, well done.

Cheers,didn't think that one had much about it really but nice to hear.It's actually a stick flag but we'll have to see if the club will allow it on a 3M stick.Hopefully another flag for villa if it arrives,which really is cool if I say so myself.

You really are the voice of reason,I'll have what ever your having.

Sk1 is usually my swap from l1 when I've got the kids as it still allows us to be involved in the atmosphere, also dragged my dad over from sk4 who joined in as well. Sat a bit closer than i usually manage and thought it's the best it's been the times I've been in there. Didn't realise there was a drum in there however, just thought someone was banging the back boards. Anyway good effort, really enjoyed it.

Right, I sit in SK1 a bit further down from where UFS congregate and have done for quite a few seasons now after moving down from where they are now. Yesterday was the best I've heard it, the drum really added something. There were even a few around me joining in and they never do so that's got to be a good thing, right?

• Like 1

Right, I sit in SK1 a bit further down from where UFS congregate and have done for quite a few seasons now after moving down from where they are now. Yesterday was the best I've heard it, the drum really added something. There were even a few around me joining in and they never do so that's got to be a good thing, right?

I thought I heard some girly screams from over on my left.