Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

He's a complete **** and a Man City fan.

Ask me something Leicester City related that only fans would know and can't be Googled. Something that happened in a game years back or something. As explained on another thread yesterday The Blue Moon is a well known loyal Leicester City pub which took buses to away games for years.

I would change my name to Martin O'Neill but you'd probably accuse me of being a Republic of Ireland fan.

He's a complete **** and a Man City fan.

No arguments on the complete **** bit though.

Great effort yesterday, thought the atmosphere was good up there! Always helps when we're winning/playing well but there seemed to be more people getting involved than usual.

Thought the drum definitely added to the atmosphere, rather than compromising it. It noticeably helped keep chants such as 'Ring of Fire' at the right pace, so they could go on for longer. Keen to see it stay if we can continue to use it in the right way.

Ask me something Leicester City related that only fans would know and can't be Googled. Something that happened in a game years back or something. As explained on another thread yesterday The Blue Moon is a well known loyal Leicester City pub which took buses to away games for years.

I would change my name to Martin O'Neill but you'd probably accuse me of being a Republic of Ireland fan.

No arguments on the complete **** bit though.

I'd probably accuse you of being an IRA sympathiser.

I'd probably accuse you of being an IRA sympathiser.

Well you might as well because the accusations continue it appears, apparently there's some bird on Twitter mouthing off about me relating to this thread.

Some bullshit about me having 4 accounts and playing them off against each other with one of them I am supposedly pretending to be a Serbian football coach!

It's amazing what the left will make up to smear someone that doesn't tow the party line. The problem is they don't want to look at the detail, because it's not convenient for them to think about both sides of an argument. They want to suppress anyone who has a different point of view to their own.

What have I said to deserve this? L block is the more established end with 4-500 standing and singing as opposed to 19 in SK1. I gave them a fair write up last night having stood nearer to them than usual.

But if you don't bow down to the mighty UFS on this forum you get slated, ganged up on and have women whinging about you on Twitter.

Edited by The Blue Moon

Well you might as well because the accusations continue it appears, apparently there's some bird on Twitter mouthing off about me relating to this thread.

Some bullshit about me having 4 accounts and playing them off against each other with one of them I am supposedly pretending to be a Serbian football coach!

It's amazing what the left will make up to smear someone that doesn't tow the party line. The problem is they don't want to look at the detail, because it's not convenient for them to think about both sides of an argument. They want to suppress anyone who has a different point of view to their own.

What have I said to deserve this? L block is the more established end with 4-500 standing and singing as opposed to 19 in SK1. I gave them a fair write up last night having stood nearer to them than usual.

But if you don't bow down to the mighty UFS on this forum you get slated, ganged up on and have women whinging about you on Twitter.

lol 

Surprised you know any pubs in Leicester, wasn't Spon End your stomping ground?

Lads, seriously, people on here saying that's the best it's been up there? Are they for real? Is that really all you've got?

All the more reason why I made an effort to concentrate on UFS. I'd read all the shit on here and it's obvious you've got something organised, but fvck me have you got a way to go.

I looked up there and the back two rows were standing on every block along the kop, as they have for 13 years, so if I'm being generous you can have their numbers but they were there before anyway. Other than the back 2 rows you had 19 standers (yes, I counted). If anyone was singing and not standing, let's face it they're morons that don't count. And there's no guarantee all the 19 standers were singing but let's give them the benefit of the doubt.

What I'll say is the 19 were clapping away and singing but you couldn't really make it out. Hamer and De Laet wouldn't have heard a lot, let alone the rest. And not a single Newcastle fan would've been aware of you.

19 is not to be sniffed at, it's a start, but LCFC fans of a certain age will know of countless groups who have been much bigger and rowdier than your lot and soon expired. I'm talking groups like the BRF, the MMA or the inflatable lads who could take a busload and all be organised together. Even Ibstock used to knock 50 together on a good day. 19 lads is nothing and makes no impact on anyone's radar. Completely pointless.

You're probably not bad lads, but young, naive and very deluded I'm afraid if you think you've achieved anything or you ever will. I like the idea that you want to generate some atmosphere, but we've heard it all before.

I would say you have good eyesight to pick out and count individual people in SK1 from J2 but if you've only counted 19 then perhaps not. Yes numbers aren't massive at the moment but they are slowly getting better and yesterday there were plenty stood and singing as pretty much everyone else in the thread has confirmed. Unless you are calling everyone else naïve liars too in which case good luck to you.

I think you are getting confused about what the aims of the group are. The short term aim is for them to improve the atmosphere in the Kop end, whilst growing. Are they making progress with that? Yes, on both counts.

What gets me, and it's a very simple question, is why don't the 19 of you just join the established end of 4-500 singers next to the away fans? You are achieving nothing where you are, and outside the mysterious world of FoxesTalk noone is even aware there's a singing section in that corner. If you can't beat them, join them.

If you really want an atmosphere, join it. If you're on some sort of misguided ego trip or you want us to be ridiculed for having a fan base like Palace's or Brighton, then on you go. But you're getting nowhere.

Well firstly there aren't 19 spare seats in L Block and even if they were, tickets are more expensive there. As it's full, should they try K Block where it's still full and even more expensive? Or maybe they should try J where it's, by your own admission, the pits.

You are right on the awareness part though. Progress on expanding the group could be better but it's hard where the surrounding seats are (mainly) full of new season ticket holders. Not much they can do about it this season - just going to have to get on with it this season and work with what they've got. It's not as easy to get a group together in an all-seater as it was with the BRF, MMA or whatever other acronyms you want to drag from the past where there were terraces.

Just for the record you don't have to be a UFS member (if there is a membership) to stand in SK1, sing, support your team and have a good craic. I'm not a member but I do all the above and will continue to do so. Since the UFS lads have come to SK1 the atmosphere is so much better and I'm chuffed that they are at least having a go at getting something going and they should be applauded not derided or put in a competition with any other Leicester fans! One thing they are not trying to be is a 'firm' they are up for a good day out to support Leicester. If you go in L1 ...great sing your hearts out, if you're not in L1 and want to join in either sing where you are and get people round you joining in or get close to SK1 so we can spread it further.

Come on Leicester!

• Like 2

C-man - Nice to get a sensible response from someone. To be honest my 19 figure, while it was accurate and it is easy to count from a couple of blocks away, I discounted the back 2 rows as they stood the whole way round the kop and nearly always have. So I meant 19 'extra' standers due to the group. Fair points about difficulties getting into L and K block.

Wookie - Anyone can take a photo of a few fans I could take a more impressive photo of the Family Stand block next to the away lot when they stand up there's a good 50-100.

Just for the record you don't have to be a UFS member (if there is a membership) to stand in SK1, sing, support your team and have a good craic. I'm not a member but I do all the above and will continue to do so. Since the UFS lads have come to SK1 the atmosphere is so much better and I'm chuffed that they are at least having a go at getting something going and they should be applauded not derided or put in a competition with any other Leicester fans! One thing they are not trying to be is a 'firm' they are up for a good day out to support Leicester. If you go in L1 ...great sing your hearts out, if you're not in L1 and want to join in either sing where you are and get people round you joining in or get close to SK1 so we can spread it further.

Come on Leicester!

Do you still stomp on moons?

C-man - Nice to get a sensible response from someone. To be honest my 19 figure, while it was accurate and it is easy to count from a couple of blocks away, I discounted the back 2 rows as they stood the whole way round the kop and nearly always have. So I meant 19 'extra' standers due to the group. Fair points about difficulties getting into L and K block.

Wookie - Anyone can take a photo of a few fans I could take a more impressive photo of the Family Stand block next to the away lot when they stand up there's a good 50-100.

The shit that gets thrown back at you is on the whole justified IMO.However you do make valid points from time to time but more often than not follow that up with petty little digs,and it's getting a bit dull.It's a shame you didn't come over to us yesterday and you could of seen that there's no ego or anything of that kind.Like it's been said a thousand times we're all after the same thing pal.

And wookie man the moonstomp is years before your time,google it it's quite interesting.

Edited by The soup nazi

Just a thought, but are the new season ticket holders aware of ufs? And it's aims. It might be an idea to inform them somehow as they may be more willing to join in or move there tickets if they don't.

I'm not a member of UFS or a STH in SK1 but I believe the group asked the club to reserve seats for a limited time-frame pre season for group 'members' but the request was declined.

X

I still dance the 'moonstomp' occasionally but no longer in Doc Martens!

And wookie man the moonstomp is years before your time,google it it's quite interesting.

I'm talking about a specific moon, maybe a blue one getting stomped :ph34r:

Blue Moon, the accusations levelled at you are justified. What an incredulous, whinging, negative poster you are. If you think l1 are loud then you are dellusional. What's wrong with SK1 trying to create atmosphere and enjoy themselves?

And what's wrong with you that you feel the need to knock them back for trying?

Unfortunatley you are indicative of many posters on this forum. Never happy unless complaining

I say fair play to anyone trying to create a better atmosphere

19?

gallery_460411458.jpg

Great pic, looks good guys and have definitly heard more noise on the radio/stream over recent weeks, not sure its down to the FS but either way os great to hear!!

The shit that gets thrown back at you is on the whole justified IMO.However you do make valid points from time to time but more often than not follow that up with petty little digs,and it's getting a bit dull.It's a shame you didn't come over to us yesterday and you could of seen that there's no ego or anything of that kind.Like it's been said a thousand times we're all after the same thing pal.

Oh god, so long ago... those were the days  ;)

Great pic, looks good guys and have definitly heard more noise on the radio/stream over recent weeks, not sure its down to the FS but either way os great to hear!!

Oh god, so long ago... those were the days  ;)

Ha ha thanks for this .OzLeicester, you even got me in the picture!... The Specials did a good cover but the original by Symarip is still the best.

Great Leicester memories for sure !