Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Will we have that drum next week?

We will, and for the foreseeable future. Many thanks to the club for giving us a chance with the drum. Nice to see plenty of positive comments as we have to agree that it certainly added something against Newcastle.

As Katy says it's vital we all contribute to creating a great atmosphere at the next three home games as quite frankly they will make or break our season.

Thanks for all your support. We will be in the Swan and Rushes from around 12 noon on Saturday for those who would like to join us - we are a welcoming bunch.

Up the City

Union FS

not a huge fan on the drum. but I will give credit where due.

it certainly made for close to 90mins worth of constant noise.

be interested to see if this was partly down to l1 etc having to relocate or if it can be maintained the next 2 home games.

decent effort boys. keep it going

Damn that's a shame, I suppose we can't have everything ay

What's the reasoning Palace and Liverpool can have them though?

There's a few more as well but I didn't ask,some clubs obviously take health and safety more seriously than others.

I've been in touch with the club regarding stick flags and it's a no unfortunately.That's fair enough I guess they've been pretty good with us lately.

It's not fair enough, it's an arsehole of a response. Regardless of whether they've cut us some slack in other areas.

To be totally fair the club have been a lot better with us this season than I ever remember them being. I agree it's one of these things that needs to be given time. I didn't for one second think we'd be in January and all standing unopposed, flags across the back and actually have a drum provided by the club.

My expectations of what the club allows us isn't high but I've been pleasantly surprised by LCFC's attitude to UFS other than that e-mail at the end of last season. Slow but sure improvements.

At the risk of getting snarked at again - we've got two massive home games coming up and we ALL need to make a racket, regardless of where we sit.

Totally.

As long as you don't mean me.

I can't spit prawns at the balloon heads who sit behind me about their crap commentary, drink bovril from my flask and chant like a delinquent.

C-block needs characters like me otherwise people might say or sing anything at any time.

Quite frankly there might be chaos without my regulatory presence - we'll all be ultras and in jail before we've even had chance to blame Kamaric for not tracking back into defence like a proper Leicester striker if we allowed singing and other sex charged hooligan activities.

Keep your singing over that side of the estate please.

Up the City.

ALL members of UFS love rape and we will be singing songs supporting him and other rapists on Saturday.

Is that what you want?

You are such a weirdo

Personally I think that's bang out of order if you're going to be singing humorous songs about rape like 'cheddy evans, he scores when he wants'. But I thought you might have a chant criticising the people making death threats?

https://www.crimeline.info/case/r-v-ched-evans-chedwyn-evans

It's all there in black and white. She had no alcohol in her system by the next morning, she walked freely and unaided in just hours earlier, and that she specifically said Yes to Ched and requested oral sex from him.

You can't have an apolitical ultras group, as you grow you'll need to decide which side of the political spectrum you'll be standing on. Football fans, particularly ultras, should oppose the scum that made death threats to Oldham board and staff members.