Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Personally I think that's bang out of order if you're going to be singing humorous songs about rape like 'cheddy evans, he scores when he wants'. But I thought you might have a chant criticising the people making death threats?

https://www.crimeline.info/case/r-v-ched-evans-chedwyn-evans

It's all there in black and white. She had no alcohol in her system by the next morning, she walked freely and unaided in just hours earlier, and that she specifically said Yes to Ched and requested oral sex from him.

You can't have an apolitical ultras group, as you grow you'll need to decide which side of the political spectrum you'll be standing on. Football fans, particularly ultras, should oppose the scum that made death threats to Oldham board and staff members.

No-one has claimed UFS are Ultras. Football and politics don't go together in England. Non-starter.

Personally I think that's bang out of order if you're going to be singing humorous songs about rape like 'cheddy evans, he scores when he wants'. But I thought you might have a chant criticising the people making death threats?

https://www.crimeline.info/case/r-v-ched-evans-chedwyn-evans

It's all there in black and white. She had no alcohol in her system by the next morning, she walked freely and unaided in just hours earlier, and that she specifically said Yes to Ched and requested oral sex from him.

You can't have an apolitical ultras group, as you grow you'll need to decide which side of the political spectrum you'll be standing on. Football fans, particularly ultras, should oppose the scum that made death threats to Oldham board and staff members.

Just something simple but effective would be my suggestion 'you can stick your ****ing death threats up your arse' but instead of 'sideways' at the end just scream 'just-ice'.

Your posts and your agenda gets more and more bizarre by the week.

• Like 2

Your posts and your agenda gets more and more bizarre by the week.

Just because you support R, doesn't mean other people can't support Ched in this dispute. L block are firmly of the belief that Ched has been mistreated. I was just wondering where UFS stand and if they were considering a protest.

Just because you support R, doesn't mean other people can't support Ched in this dispute. L block are firmly of the belief that Ched has been mistreated. I was just wondering where UFS stand and if they were considering a protest.

lol Yeah right.

He gets funnier by the day. Level 1 Wumming at best, ignore him.

For me, these feminists that have threatened the life of innocent Oldham staff members is something that the footballing community should stand together and fight against. Whether we're L block or UFS, we're all football fans.

In my view, these militant feminists suppressing a man who has served his time are no different to the militant Islamists suppressing Charlie Hebdo for their comedy cartoons.

#FootballForFreedom

Fair play to Steve Bruce for making a stand against the death threat squad today. Apparently Hull fans are joining the protest. L block definitely are. UFS you're willing to join us. We'll be round the corner in the Robert Peel from 11am.

I might drop in the Peel if you are going to be there, how will I recognise you? Red rose in your lapel? I always like to put a face to a poster.

I might drop in the Peel if you are going to be there, how will I recognise you? Red rose in your lapel? I always like to put a face to a poster.

Full orange kappa tracksuit mate. Got a full green kappa tracksuit on underneath, so if it kicks off I just chuck the orange one away afterwards and the OB can't pick me out.

Off out now lads, getting on it early doors. Always a big day when the Villa are in town! Hopefully catch up with you boys in either the Swan or the Peel. Everards till we die!

Look forward to catching up on here and reading all the 'today was the best atmosphere yet' and 'the drum was used in an effective manor' and 'I liked the way we chanted oh when the blues for an extended period of time' messages when I get back.

Today is the day L block and UFS put our differences aside and stand against oppression (death threats to Oldham board, Charlie Hebdo, ISIS) and more importantly against Aston Villa!

• Like 1

Off out now lads, getting on it early doors. Always a big day when the Villa are in town! Hopefully catch up with you boys in either the Swan or the Peel. Everards till we die!

Look forward to catching up on here and reading all the 'today was the best atmosphere yet' and 'the drum was used in an effective manor' and 'I liked the way we chanted oh when the blues for an extended period of time' messages when I get back.

Today is the day L block and UFS put our differences aside and stand against oppression (death threats to Oldham board, Charlie Hebdo, ISIS) and more importantly against Aston Villa!

I guess this is why the police have a citywide section 60 in place from 8am to 8pm today.

Hello lads, good day today, 'active' would be the understatement of the year so far!

Anyway this will get tongues wagging. I will be making a BIG announcement at 9am tomorrow morning on this thread.

No further details will be provided at this time. All will be revealed tomorrow.

I'm not sure, I'll sleep.

Hello lads, good day today, 'active' would be the understatement of the year so far!

Anyway this will get tongues wagging. I will be making a BIG announcement at 9am tomorrow morning on this thread.

No further details will be provided at this time. All will be revealed tomorrow.

Why weren't you in the Peel, I turned up with flowers and chocolate but no Kappa track suited geezers in evidence [emoji25]