Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Yesterday was flat throughout the ground. I sat in the West stand with a mate from Stoke who surprisingly said the atmosphere was better than the Britannia though so maybe the KP isn't as bad as we think? Stoke fans were poor overall with just a couple of times where they were loud. L1 had a good go and we could see the SK1 having a good go but couldn't hear I much from the other side of the ground so not sure how many people would even know there's an attempt to create an atmosphere if you don't go on forums like this. Yesterday was our chance to get out of the relegation zone and we didn't seem to go for it enough ... Real missed opportunity!

Like I said earlier in the thread having gone to most away games this season I honestly do believe our ground is one of the noisier in the league, but yesterday was absolutely dire throughout the majority of the ground. I thought there were a lot of half-arsed efforts in SK1 yesterday personally when that normally isn't the case.

Its gonna be up and down in the kop depending on how the team are playing,that's just the way it is even though it pisses me off.I'm glad our lot don't have that mindset,which still makes for a enjoyable afternoon even if yesterday wasn't the best we've had.

Had a great day on the whole yesterday,I hope all the guys got home ok and the one who gave me his scarf,your a top man Danke sehr.

Appears plenty are going to Hamilton Hall at Liverpool Street then onto the Beehive which is 5-10 mins from WHL train station.

that's where you'll find us. Hamilton hall. but not great for a sing song as it's normally packed with 9 or 10 different clubs who happen to be in london.

could crack off at any minute. mind you at least with wet spam in bristol thats less likely

Morning lads, firstly I'd just like to say thanks for the backing I've received from some of the UFS main lads after the way FoxesTalk and the lads in Swan & Rushes conspired to get me banned from here. The Blue Moon is now back where he belongs and Blue Moon 2, 3 and 4 temporarily retired.

It's been an interesting couple of weeks. After Stoke tried their luck in nearly every pub in town (even tried the Tavern after) there was no way I was wasting my time drinking real ale and waving a scarf about in some rugby pub pre-game, but I did accept you're invite to make my UFS debut against Stoke.

Sadly it didn't last long. I don't disrespect what you're doing, God loves a trier, but life is short and there's no way I'm wasting mine stood in that area. It's probably one of those things, sounds loud when you're right in the middle of it, 16 years old never experienced much atmosphere or stood on a terrace before.

But basically 15 minutes into the game I shook hands with UFS top boy said thanks very much this is not for me and returned to L block to hurl abuse at the Stoke lads.

Once again fair play for trying, thanks for the invite and for supporting me in the FoxesTalk scandal to suppress L block views.

Finally, I do wonder if those who mocked me when I was banging on about winning the FA cup before the Newcastle game, are beginning to have second thoughts now?

Bear in the mind the entire bottom half of the Prem don't bother playing their best side, if you take this cup seriously as a Prem team you're already among the favourites. Pearson got the team selection right yesterday. In history no one will give a shit who came 17th and who came 18th but winning a first ever FA cup would be the greatest day in the club's history.

We're going down, that's almost certainty. And as we were discussing with your top boy that will be a good thing for UFS anyway losing a load of plastics from SK1. But if we go all out for the cup, this can be our best season ever.

I haven't risen to this previously because I had no idea what you were talking about but had it explained to me in the pub.

I don't know who Chandler is. I previously posted as the Snooty Fox but got banned and branded a racist for saying I'm voting UKIP at last year's euro elections (UKIP went on to win, so clearly we're a racist country). After several attempts to get the mods to reinstate, (with Gibbo in particular point blank ignoring me (credit to Webbo he sorted it in the end and has been fair with me since I've been the Blue Moon)), I re emerged as the Blue Moon.

I was then banned for pointing out that Bert had lied about some inside knowledge so re emerged as the Blue Moon 2, 3 and 4. Hardly hiding who I am.

A simple IP address search will prove I have only ever been The Snooty Fox, The Blue Moon and the Blue Moon new versions.

I also came into SK1 at the start of the Stoke game and talked to some of your main lads after Villa.

The Blue Moon is back. And you better get used to it.