Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

To be honest I've got no qualms with anyone who isn't behind UFS but I don't really see the obsession with having to keep remind us.

When you're so lonely you have to sign up under 200 different usernames, deny you've done so and pretend you've met the Top Boy (whoever the bloody hell that is) in the S&R, it's pretty evident you'll go to enormous lengths to gain attention.

I expect the 'business' is sitting at home shifting shit on Ebay with FoxesTalk on one tab most of the day, quite possibly eating Pot Noodle in greying y-fronts. Crying.

When you're so lonely you have to sign up under 200 different usernames, deny you've done so and pretend you've met the Top Boy (whoever the bloody hell that is) in the S&R, it's pretty evident you'll go to enormous lengths to gain attention.

I expect the 'business' is sitting at home shifting shit on Ebay with FoxesTalk on one tab most of the day, quite possibly eating Pot Noodle in greying y-fronts. Crying.

You've forgot about posting in this thread at 8am on Christmas morning!!

Gents,

I've just been suspended again for some untold reason for another week, so apologies for not replying sooner. CBA to sign up as Blue Moon 5 for the time being so back to Snooty.

To clarify, I have only ever posted as Snooty Fox and after months and months of PMs to Mods (willing to prove if you like) I re-signed up as The Blue Moon. If I get banned without being told which forum rule I've broken I simply re-sign up as Blue Moon 2, 3, 4, etc. I stay in enough hotels to sign up from a different IP address when I need. If someone ever explains a valid reason why I've been banned I'll accept my punishment.

I am not Chandler, Aspect Fox, or anyone else for that matter. I am not a 'WUMMER' either. If any of you have any questions that aren't Googleable about Leicester City, something that happened during a match, a scrap we had with a rival firm, etc, just ask me and I'll get it right, I am a genuine fan. Unlike a lot on here, I go week in week out and have done since the 70s.

Just because I'm not part of this new left-wing 'we love the Premiership' posse of supporter, does not mean my opinions should be suppressed. If UFS have 15-25 lads out of 32,000 that's less than 0.1% of the crowd. L and K block has 500 standers/singers, more than 20 times as many, yet this forum is full of UFS and no L block. What does that tell you about the militant mods and admins deleting posts and suspending accounts if they don't fit their left-wing agenda?

Regards

The Blue Moon

Guest LCFC_World

Gents,

I've just been suspended again for some untold reason for another week, so apologies for not replying sooner. CBA to sign up as Blue Moon 5 for the time being so back to Snooty.

To clarify, I have only ever posted as Snooty Fox and after months and months of PMs to Mods (willing to prove if you like) I re-signed up as The Blue Moon. If I get banned without being told which forum rule I've broken I simply re-sign up as Blue Moon 2, 3, 4, etc. I stay in enough hotels to sign up from a different IP address when I need. If someone ever explains a valid reason why I've been banned I'll accept my punishment.

I am not Chandler, Aspect Fox, or anyone else for that matter. I am not a 'WUMMER' either. If any of you have any questions that aren't Googleable about Leicester City, something that happened during a match, a scrap we had with a rival firm, etc, just ask me and I'll get it right, I am a genuine fan. Unlike a lot on here, I go week in week out and have done since the 70s.

Just because I'm not part of this new left-wing 'we love the Premiership' posse of supporter, does not mean my opinions should be suppressed. If UFS have 15-25 lads out of 32,000 that's less than 0.1% of the crowd. L and K block has 500 standers/singers, more than 20 times as many, yet this forum is full of UFS and no L block. What does that tell you about the militant mods and admins deleting posts and suspending accounts if they don't fit their left-wing agenda?

Regards

The Blue Moon

haha there is more than 25 people in UFS 

Gents,

Regards

The Blue Moon

I don't know how many times it needs saying that the group has no political agenda.

You're also horribly mistaken if you think it's a group of #EPL fanboys. In-fact, I think your stance on the FA Cup is something we're all entirely with you on.

I don't know how many times it needs saying that the group has no political agenda.

You're also horribly mistaken if you think it's a group of #EPL fanboys. In-fact, I think your stance on the FA Cup is something we're all entirely with you on.

Thanks for a reasoned response. On the political side, my 'beef' is not with you guys from UFS it's with the powers that be within FoxesTalk because they keep deleting anything that isn't part of the Lib Dem 2010 manifesto and suspending anyone who says something they disagree with.

I do believe there's some crossover as to whose running FoxesTalk and whose in the UFS but if you say UFS has no political allegiances I accept that.

Over a 100 hundred are members

Not active members then are they? Because there's nowhere near 100 standing and singing in that corner.

Thanks for a reasoned response. On the political side, my 'beef' is not with you guys from UFS it's with the powers that be within FoxesTalk because they keep deleting anything that isn't part of the Lib Dem 2010 manifesto and suspending anyone who says something they disagree with.

I do believe there's some crossover as to whose running FoxesTalk and whose in the UFS but if you say UFS has no political allegiances I accept that.

Not active members then are they? Because there's nowhere near 100 standing and singing in that corner.

I'm not sure but it's more than the figure of 19 you claimed.

I'd say there is comfortably 50+ standing

The back 2 rows stand all around the kop and always have. The 19 figure came from a count at the Newcastle game that there was 19 'additional' singers in SK1 because there were 19 people standing excluding the back 2 rows.

Thanks for halving your initial claim but you'll need to go a bit further to make it accurate. If you want to push it to 32 then congratulations, you have 0.1% of the crowd.

What happened after 15 minutes Snooty?

I left and went back to L Block.

The back 2 rows stand all around the kop and always have. The 19 figure came from a count at the Newcastle game that there was 19 'additional' singers in SK1 because there were 19 people standing excluding the back 2 rows.

Thanks for halving your initial claim but you'll need to go a bit further to make it accurate. If you want to push it to 32 then congratulations, you have 0.1% of the crowd.

I left and went back to L Block.

I said there was 100 members, not 100 standers, you can just discount the last two rows. I was stood in sky for the newcastle game, I was 6 rows from the back,everybody on those rows was standing so lets say 10 fans (probably more) x 6 = 60.

I said there was 100 members, not 100 standers, you can just discount the last two rows. I was stood in sky for the newcastle game, I was 6 rows from the back,everybody on those rows was standing so lets say 10 fans (probably more) x 6 = 60.

This is something that can be proven with photographic evidence, I counted them there's nothing to be gained by arguing it. And that was 19 standers, that's giving the benefit of the doubt that they were singers and part of UFS which isn't necessarily the case.

You've really got to stop kidding yourself pal.

What's your predicted count for standers in L and K blocks? Ten thou?

Edited by Snooty Fox

This is something that can be proven with photographic evidence, I counted them there's nothing to be gained by arguing it. And that was 19 standers, that's giving the benefit of the doubt that they were singers and part of UFS which isn't necessarily the case.

You've really got to stop kidding yourself pal.

What's your predicted count for standers in L and K blocks? Ten thou?

Everyone on this thread will read this and know that you are lying.

Your statements:

"There's nothing to be gained by arguing it"

"You've really got to stop kidding yourself"

Both apply to you, not UFS.

Everyone on this thread will read this and know that you are lying.

Your statements:

"There's nothing to be gained by arguing it"

"You've really got to stop kidding yourself"

Both apply to you, not UFS.

I am really tempted to go back for the first 15 mins against Palace take a photo, post it on here and then get on with my day because I cannot believe some of the pro UFS propaganda.

People in the east stand north stand and west won't have noticed you. Those in the kop will know exactly how many standers there are in that corner as opposed to rest of kop. EVERY game since ground opened last couple of rows stand and there were 19 additional standers vs Newcastle and a similar number vs Stoke.

If I'm wrong why not prove it. And I don't mean a photo after a goals been scored, against Palace post a picture on here from the front of SK1 looking back on it, midway through the game. I'll even do the counting for you to assist.