Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

I am really tempted to go back for the first 15 mins against Palace take a photo, post it on here and then get on with my day because I cannot believe some of the pro UFS propaganda.

People in the east stand north stand and west won't have noticed you. Those in the kop will know exactly how many standers there are in that corner as opposed to rest of kop. EVERY game since ground opened last couple of rows stand and there were 19 additional standers vs Newcastle and a similar number vs Stoke.

If I'm wrong why not prove it. And I don't mean a photo after a goals been scored, against Palace post a picture on here from the front of SK1 looking back on it, midway through the game. I'll even do the counting for you to assist.

B4wNMcCIQAANj5z.jpg

When you know you're wrong, when the other side knows you're wrong, and when you know that the other side knows that you're wrong - why bother continuing?

B4wNMcCIQAANj5z.jpg

When you know you're wrong, when the other side knows you're wrong, and when you know that the other side knows that you're wrong - why bother continuing?

Attention seeking is a terrible thing.

I'm sorry, but you've claimed that you counted the number of standers against Newcastle whilst you were sat in J2 unless you've got incredible eyesight you couldn't of counted properly no can from there

No one can count how many people are standing up about 50 metres away from them?

B4wNMcCIQAANj5z.jpg

That image, which keeps getting put up on here as your proudest moment, has around 25 people standing in it (excluding back two rows) and it's not even from the Newcastle game. If you're so proud of that picture, it only backs up that 19 is a likely figure from the Newcastle game.

Why lie about your number of active members? It's like when Kim Jong Un claims to have gone round a golf course 30 under par, people aren't going to fall for this shit because they go to the games themselves.

B4wNMcCIQAANj5z.jpg

That image, which keeps getting put up on here as your proudest moment, has around 25 people standing in it (excluding back two rows) and it's not even from the Newcastle game. If you're so proud of that picture, it only backs up that 19 is a likely figure from the Newcastle game.

Why lie about your number of active members? It's like when Kim Jong Un claims to have gone round a golf course 30 under par, people aren't going to fall for this shit because they go to the games themselves.

B4wNMcCIQAANj5z.jpg

Didn't think so. Your credibility is in tatters. People claiming there are 100+, some people claiming 60 etc etc then when anyone comes out and questions these wild claims you get FoxesTalk to suspend their account.

Anyone ever read a book on how Goebbels and his propaganda team functioned?

Didn't think so. Your credibility is in tatters. People claiming there are 100+, some people claiming 60 etc etc then when anyone comes out and questions these wild claims you get FoxesTalk to suspend their account.

Anyone ever read a book on how Goebbels and his propaganda team functioned?

I thought you loved the right wing?

The reason why you keep getting banned Snooty Fox (and should be banned again) is because you are clearly on the wind up. It's obvious for anyone with half a brain cell to see that you are a fake account and you have turned this thread into a joke.

It's actually cringe the effort you put into your fake account to wind some people up on the internet, on Christmas Day..... Quite frankly, it's pathetic mate and you should be embarrassed.

The reason why you keep getting banned Snooty Fox (and should be banned again) is because you are clearly on the wind up. It's obvious for anyone with half a brain cell to see that you are a fake account and you have turned this thread into a joke.

It's actually cringe the effort you put into your fake account to wind some people up on the internet, on Christmas Day..... Quite frankly, it's pathetic mate and you should be embarrassed.

How is it a fake account? What criteria needs to be met for a person to become 'fake'? Or is it just a word to describe any poster who stands in L block and doesn't agree that there are 6 million UFS members?

As I've challenged you many a time ask me a question relating to Leicester City, something that can't be Googled and I'll tell you the answer. I go every game home and away, hardly a fake fan. You even claimed I was a Man City fan because you hadn't even heard of the Blue Moon pub.

Some of the rubbish you post on here. Like singing Leicester Leicester Leicester was 'spine tingling' when Matty James got sent off. Oh yeah my best spine tingling moments as a City fan, Joe Waters' second goal, final whistle vs Oxford in 91, last 10 mins vs Man U in 2002 and when Matty James got sent off and people chanted 'Leicester Leicester Leicester'.

To be fair, there was a Blue Moon pub on Carlisle Street a few years ago.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisdpyrah/7186222183/

This obviously proves jack shit though, everybody knows that the F Bar is frequented by some of our more 'lively' fans today but that knowledge doesn't make you part of the Baby Squad. 

How is it a fake account? What criteria needs to be met for a person to become 'fake'? Or is it just a word to describe any poster who stands in L block and doesn't agree that there are 6 million UFS members?

As I've challenged you many a time ask me a question relating to Leicester City, something that can't be Googled and I'll tell you the answer. I go every game home and away, hardly a fake fan. You even claimed I was a Man City fan because you hadn't even heard of the Blue Moon pub.

Some of the rubbish you post on here. Like singing Leicester Leicester Leicester was 'spine tingling' when Matty James got sent off. Oh yeah my best spine tingling moments as a City fan, Joe Waters' second goal, final whistle vs Oxford in 91, last 10 mins vs Man U in 2002 and when Matty James got sent off and people chanted 'Leicester Leicester Leicester'.

give it a rest, your obsession is disturbing.

I am not ufs biggest fan. but **** it leave them too it.

It's not like they are trying to be l1 which to be frank would not exactly make for comparisons to elland road now let alone 40 years ago and at least they aint trying to be the big I am. unlike a few in l1 who think they are millwall, until the wall of old bill moves. then piss their pants.

Edited by Bayfox

give it a rest, your obsession is disturbing.

I am not ufs biggest fan. but **** it leave them too it.

It's not like they are trying to be l1 which to be frank would not exactly make for comparisons to elland road now let alone 40 years ago and at least they aint trying to be the big I am. unlike a few in l1 who think they are millwall, until the wall of old bill moves. then piss their pants.

I'll give it a rest when they stop making false allegations about me, and conspiring to get me banned from FoxesTalk despite not breaking any rules.

I'll give it a rest when they stop making false allegations about me, and conspiring to get me banned from FoxesTalk despite not breaking any rules.

I literally have no idea wtf you are on about. but don't you have something better to worry about?