Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Didn't think so. Your credibility is in tatters. People claiming there are 100+, some people claiming 60 etc etc then when anyone comes out and questions these wild claims you get FoxesTalk to suspend their account.

Anyone ever read a book on how Goebbels and his propaganda team functioned?

I've read your comments on here with general bemusement (nothing more, nothing less), but to make reference to Joseph Goebbels in relation to your "treatment" on a football internet forum is not just naive, it is downright sadistic. You have compared yourself and the alleged (and I use "alleged" as I know neither you, any of UFS or the moderators of this forum) campaign against you to the man who was one of the driving forces behind the Holocaust. You might be naive in your understanding of the Holocaust but even so, to even bring the two into comparison (whether meant as a throwaway comment or not) is downright disgusting. You should hang your head in shame and have a serious think in future before making such light-hearted comments about one of the men behind the biggest genocide this planet has had the misfortune to witness. Absolutely disgusting.

I literally have no idea wtf you are on about. but don't you have something better to worry about?

Not for another month or so. But when the campaign really hots up in March I'll start posting in the general election thread on general chat, advising you guys on what you need to do for the sake of our country. Watch this space.

I've read your comments on here with general bemusement (nothing more, nothing less), but to make reference to Joseph Goebbels in relation to your "treatment" on a football internet forum is not just naive, it is downright sadistic. You have compared yourself and the alleged (and I use "alleged" as I know neither you, any of UFS or the moderators of this forum) campaign against you to the man who was one of the driving forces behind the Holocaust. You might be naive in your understanding of the Holocaust but even so, to even bring the two into comparison (whether meant as a throwaway comment or not) is downright disgusting. You should hang your head in shame and have a serious think in future before making such light-hearted comments about one of the men behind the biggest genocide this planet has had the misfortune to witness. Absolutely disgusting.

Love him or hate him, no one can deny Goebbels knew how to do propaganda. Shut out anyone who disagrees with your agenda, suppress them and exaggerate your own numbers and capabilities.

More than comparable to the propaganda used by some posters on here.

Guest LCFC_World

Really? Name them.

There is too many to name...

I liked how this thread was before, why are you hating on the Union FS as if they are actually doing something wrong? They are not doing nothing that effects you or should make you upset or angry. They are not saying they are better than anyone else, they simply want to improve atmosphere and make it more enjoyable going to watch football. I don't understand why you do not like what the Union FS are doing. keep your opinions to yourself if you don't have anything positive to say. 

Edited by LCFC_World

I'm genuinely baffled as to why anybody would so actively oppose any initiative to improve the atmosphere at our ground, purely because it isn't in the area of the ground where you (allegedly) watch the same team and, to a large extent, sing the same chants. 

I'm genuinely baffled as to why anybody would so actively oppose any initiative to improve the atmosphere at our ground, purely because it isn't in the area of the ground where you (allegedly) watch the same team and, to a large extent, sing the same chants.

What have I said to oppose UFS? I even joined them at the last match and had a beer with their main lad.

I just correct people when they lie about their numbers, and oppose people who try to get me banned from FoxesTalk merely because I'm from L block.

I just pointed out that L block has 20 times the amount of standers but our accounts keep getting deleted so we're not represented well on here (generally L blockers are different types of people more likely to be out on the beer oggling women than sat at home on the Internet, but doesn't mean those that do want to post shouldn't be able to).

What have I said to oppose UFS? I even joined them at the last match and had a beer with their main lad.

I just correct people when they lie about their numbers, and oppose people who try to get me banned from FoxesTalk merely because I'm from L block.

I just pointed out that L block has 20 times the amount of standers but our accounts keep getting deleted so we're not represented well on here (generally L blockers are different types of people more likely to be out on the beer oggling women than sat at home on the Internet, but doesn't mean those that do want to post shouldn't be able to).

So what did the main lad say when you challenged him on these issues? Did he confirm they only had 19 standers, that L Block was full of cvnts and that he had been conspiring with the powers that be on Foxestalk to have you muted?

I'm intrigued.

So what did the main lad say when you challenged him on these issues? Did he confirm they only had 19 standers, that L Block was full of cvnts and that he had been conspiring with the powers that be on Foxestalk to have you muted?

I'm intrigued.

No he was alright and invited me up for the Stoke game which I accepted. He also told me about certain conversations that were being had about me in the Swan & Rushes before Villa and lo and behold later that day my account got suspended.

It seems to me that your trying to start an "L block is better" campaign etc, we all know you've always been there but only so many people can get into those blocks before it reaches J2 etc where people don't want to chant etc, All we're trying to do is improve the atmousphere in the other parts of the ground but obviously you want L block just to be the one main singing section, what's wrong with it? If you don't like what Union FS are doing the L1/K1 forum is over there

Edited by Countesthorpe Fox 1884

I'm intrigued.

"Top lad" sounds like a bit of an arse to me.. 

It's all very quiet on here today isn't it? I wonder why.

For once guys I was actually sticking up for you lot because I know most members are alright. But your problem is similar to any new group coming through. Look at UKIP as a prime example, if the slightest comment gets made in a pub conversation by someone loosely associated to the wife of a UKIP council candidate it's all over the papers because people are desperate to discredit them and smear their name.

Like I say most members are alright, but the foxestalk lefties who caused the trouble after the game then ran away from it are UFS and I think the sooner you come out and either apologise or confirm you're suspending them or kicking them out the group the better.

UFS needs to be bigger than any individuals and you need to set an example that you won't tolerate this behaviour, or this could be the beginning of the end for the group.

Edited by Snooty Fox

It's all very quiet on here today isn't it? I wonder why.

For once guys I was actually sticking up for you lot because I know most members are alright. But your problem is similar to any new group coming through. Look at UKIP as a prime example, if the slightest comment gets made in a pub conversation by someone loosely associated to the wife of a UKIP council candidate it's all over the papers because people are desperate to discredit them and smear their name.

Like I say most members are alright, but the foxestalk lefties who caused the trouble after the game then ran away from it are UFS and I think the sooner you come out and either apologise or confirm you're suspending them or kicking them out the group the better.

UFS needs to be bigger than any individuals and you need to set an example that you won't tolerate this behaviour, or this could be the beginning of the end for the group.

Yeah you're right, it was us.

I just ****ing hate it when people support our manager so ****ing bad!!