Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Yep, the top boy is writing letters to all of us involved telling us to hand our season tickets in.

I'm gutted, was really enjoying this season as well

Top Boy doesn't write letters.

Top Boy simply beats opponents with blunt objects.

lol

The pathological lying from Chandler is genuinely hilarious, keep it coming.

You have to admit I've got a fair point about the media targeting UKIP though don't you?

Why are you so keen to drag politics into this? Union FS are a lefty group, The Fosse Boys might have been but Union FS aren't about politics or arguing with L1 or even you, they simply want to improve the atmosphere and have a laugh whilst doing so, is that so hard to believe?

It's all very quiet on here today isn't it? I wonder why.

For once guys I was actually sticking up for you lot because I know most members are alright. But your problem is similar to any new group coming through. Look at UKIP as a prime example, if the slightest comment gets made in a pub conversation by someone loosely associated to the wife of a UKIP council candidate it's all over the papers because people are desperate to discredit them and smear their name.

Like I say most members are alright, but the foxestalk lefties who caused the trouble after the game then ran away from it are UFS and I think the sooner you come out and either apologise or confirm you're suspending them or kicking them out the group the better.

UFS needs to be bigger than any individuals and you need to set an example that you won't tolerate this behaviour, or this could be the beginning of the end for the group.

Glad you allowed yourself an extra few minutes in bed this week. It's obviously done you the world of good.

I'm not saying that's wrong. This just doesn't have a single thing to do with UFS, as per 90% of things you mention in here.

But it does support my point that if just a handful of UFS are starting fights with long standing well respected supporters who have been going to the City for years, then all of UFS are going to get tarnished with the same reputation and word is starting to go round that you lot are just a bunch of mouthy pricks. When in reality most are alright but a handful are mouthy pricks. This is why you need to weed out those involved quickly before the whole thing falls apart. A statement today saying that those involved have been suspended could have done that.

It's similar to those that say football fans are all a bunch of hooligans when they've read something in the Mercury about a little off by the Highcross which only actually involved less than 10 fans. As regular football fans we know it's just a small minority.

But it does support my point that if just a handful of UFS are starting fights with long standing well respected supporters who have been going to the City for years, then all of UFS are going to get tarnished with the same reputation and word is starting to go round that you lot are just a bunch of mouthy pricks. When in reality most are alright but a handful are mouthy pricks. This is why you need to weed out those involved quickly before the whole thing falls apart. A statement today saying that those involved have been suspended could have done that.

It's similar to those that say football fans are all a bunch of hooligans when they've read something in the Mercury about a little off by the Highcross which only actually involved less than 10 fans. As regular football fans we know it's just a small minority.

Well, they aren't though are they. You've just assumed the people involved are UFS without any good reason other than the obvious chip on your shoulder.

lol

The way you're categorising us you'd think we'd have more than 19 standers.

• Like 2

Issue a statement?!

What's it's going to say?

We apologise for fans who may or may not be members of our group who may or may not have started an argument at the Manchester United game. This incident was reported by a poster who may or may not have actually been at the game and may or may not have spent the last month blatantly lying about Union FS at every given opportunity while trying to assuage the misery of a life that may or may not be characterised almost exclusively by crushing loneliness and middle-aged virginity caused by what may or may not be crushing social ineptitude. We sincerely hope that he renews his friendship with Ross, Rachel and Joey in the near future. Monica and Phoebe have been intentionally left out, because there's no way this guy could ever approach a single woman.

Best wishes,

Union FS

Edited by Bilo
  • Like 1

The Top Boy did the killing, leftie bastard.

Very funny Bilo, well done. Actually the UFS I've spoken to told me you used to be a Fosse Boy 'ultra' who thought you were something special and no one in the group respects. Do you ever miss the good old days running with the Fosse Boys?

Very funny Bilo, well done. Actually the UFS I've spoken to told me you used to be a Fosse Boy 'ultra' who thought you were something special and no one in the group respects. Do you ever miss the good old days running with the Fosse Boys?

Terribly.

Do you ever miss the time before the voices became manifest?

Edited by Bilo

Typical of the left wing. The truth isn't very convenient for us, so we'll just shut it out.

The right (see, I can make massive generalisations too) being of course paragons of the allowance of free speech.

In fact, you dropped the name of one pretty famous right wing minister who was famed in that respect.

Oh wait...

As for the topic itself...hasn't it all got a bit out of hand? At the end of the day, it's 22 blokes kicking a ball of air around a grass field.