Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

I was guilty of this yesterday, but after the round trip we do for home games, spending a a bunch of time and money sorting more flags, and the lack of input from other parts of the ground, I think I'd earned the chance to have a little paddy after they scored.

I'm a believer in that as soon as you start thinking about money/time at a football game you are on to a loser; you'll never enjoy yourself. Have to make the best of any situation because unless you are a Chelsea fan you are very likely to have more disappointments than anything else.

Do feel for you with that trip though mate!

I'm a believer in that as soon as you start thinking about money/time at a football game you are on to a loser; you'll never enjoy yourself. Have to make the best of any situation because unless you are a Chelsea fan you are very likely to have more disappointments than anything else.

Do feel for you with that trip though mate!

Once we broke the horrible tension in the car on the way back, Steve said to me what a good day we'd had bar the actual game, which pretty much sums it up. I'm not packing in anytime soon even if I felt like it yesterday!

What frustrates me is when the players need us we're shit,not us lot but the rest.We gave it a go but towards the end it was like flogging a dead horse.

I was actually down a bit last night for the 1st time in ages(until we opened a bottle) and all I kept thinking was I don't want to get relegated but.......

What frustrates me is when the players need us we're shit,not us lot but the rest.We gave it a go but towards the end it was like flogging a dead horse.

I was actually down a bit last night for the 1st time in ages(until we opened a bottle) and all I kept thinking was I don't want to get relegated but.......

Yeah I'd never been so gutted when their goal went in, you just knew we weren't coming back. Oh well onwards and upwards, time to get going on some ideas for the surfer... ;)

I was guilty of this yesterday, but after the round trip we do for home games, spending a a bunch of time and money sorting more flags, and the lack of input from other parts of the ground, I think I'd earned the chance to have a little paddy after they scored.

Think we both had a paddy when they scored, never been so frustrate at a game

Yeah I'd never been so gutted when their goal went in, you just knew we weren't coming back. Oh well onwards and upwards, time to get going on some ideas for the surfer... ;)

Yeah sounds good,I've just checked and a 6 by 4 is £170 or an 8 by 5 £270.Lets get one sorted.

Metres?

Yeah, will be bloody massive.

Yeah sounds good,I've just checked and a 6 by 4 is £170 or an 8 by 5 £270.Lets get one sorted.

I could have a go at drawing some, if someone can then do a professional job on Photoshop or something like that

Talking to a city fan I know that's a wizard on Photoshop about helping us out, no idea why I haven't spoken to him before about it!

Whoever has that one Nigel Pearson banner please take it to arsenal

and the next home game :(

not as in a protest but in a way to say thank you. Maybe we could get a "Thank you for everything Pearson" Banner to go with it as well? Anyone else?

Edited by LCFC FOX

I'll be honest, I don't think we should do anything, lest we get branded as people who value Nigel over the club. We've got five weeks before our next home game now, I think it would be better to just throw our support behind the players and new management team, whoever they may be. The players have still got a job to do to try and keep us up and need our support more than Nigel Pearson, with all due respect of course.

--EDIT-- Although I don't think a "Thanks Nigel" banner at Arsenal would do any harm.

Edited by Mike the Metal Ed

Dear members, today is a landmark day for UFS. I have decided to leave the group, and shall no longer post on here or the main Leicester City forum. I've bravely battled on against the mighty online presence of UFS despite being assaulted outside the King Power, having a Twitter campaign against me, meetings to discuss me in the Swan & Rushes and now shit parcels sent through my door so I have to confess the sheer power of this new phenomenon is too strong for me. It won't be long till the UFS numbers increase so far that they take the entire East Stand and invade L and K blocks. I'm getting out of here before that happens.

It is clear the powers that be within the UFS are also running FoxesTalk and anyone else who speaks out against them have their posts deleted or accounts suspended.

The groups hatred of L and K blockers like myself has frightened me away. Branding us a bunch of right wing knuckledraggers is one thing but when UFS/UAF branded parcels of shit are appearing in my front porch that's when I have to call it a day.

Don't bother deleting this post. That's the one thing you can do that will make me change my mind and continue posting under various different Blue Moon pseudonyms. I decide when I stop posting on here, not you, let me make that clear FoxesTalk! This site is merely a UFS propaganda tool which has lost all credibility.

Those of you who have been enjoying my work, I will be making a series of political posts in the General Election thread on General Chat beginning in March and leading up to the election, so watch this space!

lol

Imagine being such a sad bastard that you have to invent a history of oppression for attention.

The pathological lying is part hilarious, part rather worrying. I honestly think you need help with your narcissistic personality disorder or whatever mental health disorder is troubling you. You've now set up a minimum of SEVEN accounts purely to have a go at a group comprised of people you've never met and would not have the testicular fortitude to call out if you did. An obsession that's led to entirely invented accounts of trouble at Old Trafford, Christmas morning posting, a painfully obviously false story of a grand exit after 15 minutes of the Stoke home game complete with invented conversations with the "Top Boy" and other UFS members and now a concocted account of an Anonymous style e-media campaign.

Honestly, the views of a lonely internet troll such as yourself are of zero consequence to a group who are working hard and growing quickly. In order for your life to improve, I suggest the following. Leave the house occasionally. Meet people. Build friendships. Have a real life to talk about rather than an invented one. It's never too late.

Peace.

Edited by Bilo

Dear members, today is a landmark day for UFS. I have decided to leave the group, and shall no longer post on here or the main Leicester City forum. I've bravely battled on against the mighty online presence of UFS despite being assaulted outside the King Power, having a Twitter campaign against me, meetings to discuss me in the Swan & Rushes and now shit parcels sent through my door so I have to confess the sheer power of this new phenomenon is too strong for me. It won't be long till the UFS numbers increase so far that they take the entire East Stand and invade L and K blocks. I'm getting out of here before that happens.

It is clear the powers that be within the UFS are also running FoxesTalk and anyone else who speaks out against them have their posts deleted or accounts suspended.

The groups hatred of L and K blockers like myself has frightened me away. Branding us a bunch of right wing knuckledraggers is one thing but when UFS/UAF branded parcels of shit are appearing in my front porch that's when I have to call it a day.

Don't bother deleting this post. That's the one thing you can do that will make me change my mind and continue posting under various different Blue Moon pseudonyms. I decide when I stop posting on here, not you, let me make that clear FoxesTalk! This site is merely a UFS propaganda tool which has lost all credibility.

Those of you who have been enjoying my work, I will be making a series of political posts in the General Election thread on General Chat beginning in March and leading up to the election, so watch this space!

post-21328-0-12243100-1423427577_thumb.j

All joking aside, I am seriously starting to feel guilty taking the piss now.

The guy clearly has mental health issues.

• Like 1

FYI those interested:

We have made enquiries as to whether we can have an area directly behind the goal for the Birmingham City Youth Cup game.

We'll keep you updated with any progress but irrespective it would be great to get a number down to support the lads; it's a great opportunity for us to reach the Semi-Final.

Cheers,

Union FS