Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Is it only a year? We've had some good times in that year, and made some good friends. Here's to the next 12 months, whatever division we are in. Highlight for me so far? Gaz, flare, Crystal palace - you had to be there!

Police can be a miserable lot sometimes. lol

God knows how many stickers I've dotted about in the last year,it's like my Panini days all over again.

Yeah it's been a good year, getting to know a few more faces and I'd say there has been some kind of progress in that time too. A very long way to get yet though, but it's a lot more enjoyable I think even if what's going on on the pitch is about as frustrating as possible.

Loving the flag Steve!

Yeah it's been a great year. Every match-day has felt like an occasion. Not just the game, but the whole day.

Even if it were to fall on it's arse tomorrow, on a personal note, it's been well worth it for the people I've met & got to know better. Been a good laugh & hope the whole thing continues to grow, more people get involved & make the experience bigger & better.

Loving the flag Steve!

Yeah it's been a great year. Every match-day has felt like an occasion. Not just the game, but the whole day.

Even if it were to fall on it's arse tomorrow, on a personal note, it's been well worth it for the people I've met & got to know better. Been a good laugh & hope the whole thing continues to grow, more people get involved & make the experience bigger & better.

Totally agree about the 'whole day' experience. If it was just the football I probably wouldnt bother, but the laughs we have pre- match make it worthwhile. Me and Tom often say we've had a great day out except for the bloody game

It has indeed been a year and a great one at that. To mark the occasion, we've just arranged our first meeting of 2015 to be held at the Swan and Rushes at 11am before the Hull City game on 14 March. More details here, but would be great to see as many of you as possible. Please spread the word and bring your mates along.

Thank you for the support across the last year - look forward to seeing you all there.

Union FS

either of you need admission to the ground?

We got tickets Shaun, I meant that Tom may stay up after the game and travel back sunday. See you there, although I come looking for you every game we attend, and can never find you. I reckon you hide at half time to avoid me!

Everyone get learning this for Hull!

Some folks talk of Liverpool or Manchester
But we don't care about them coz we love Leicester
Oh I've got a feeling, and it's so sweet
That feeling that I get when I pass Filbert Street
It's crazy but it's true, we only love the Boys in Bluuuuuuue...

That is fantastic and will work,I love a bit of Dusty

Not being picky but I'd change one word,instead of folks I'd go with people.That extra syllable helps the first line a bit.

Edited by The soup nazi

Dammit Gaz! I've been singing it with folks in my head for the last 18 hours!

lol sorry mate I don't wanna confuse things.It's probably just me but I can't make the 1st line roll properly.You could use "the Arsenal" instead of Liverpool and still use "folks".

Tell me to do one if you want,I'm confusing it even more now ain't I.

We got tickets Shaun, I meant that Tom may stay up after the game and travel back sunday. See you there, although I come looking for you every game we attend, and can never find you. I reckon you hide at half time to avoid me!

normally turn up about ko lol

and in need of a piss by ht.

i'll try to hang about our seats for the hull game but after 2 days at Cheltenham i maybe dead.