Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

I'm changing the Quo flag to Down Down after tonights results. At least Bournemouth are in freefall, so Tom will be hosting all the UFS lads for the weekend next season.

No, bloody Bournemouth won. Weekends off.

Edited by steveherbe

Swan next Saturday at 11am,no excuses.Bring your mates and share you're opinion or just have a few beers and sit in the corner.But be there ok lol.

I try but I finish work at 1 on Saturdays and it takes me a good 45 minutes to get there. I normally park on saffron lane too so it's the wrong direction getting me in the ground about 2:50 lol  

Ok Gazster, we'll be there. You do realise this means leaving home at 8-15?Get the bacon cobs in lad!

That's dedication man,I might get a taxi at 10:55 as that 20 minute walks a killer.A bacon cob or two might be required at some stage.

So, is it woh woh woh, or Wild Wild wild. Cos it sounds like even you lot singing it don't know.

It's 'wild wild wild' but I can see how people might think it's 'woah woah woah' because people don't annunciate the D.

I'm not a huge fan but it would sound even more stupid if people took the time to sing 'wilD wilD wilD'.

It's 'wild wild wild' but I can see how people might think it's 'woah woah woah' because people don't annunciate the D.

I'm not a huge fan but it would sound even more stupid if people took the time to sing 'wilD wilD wilD'.

Spot on .... The original song was 'cum on feel the noyze' by Slade with the second line 'girls grab the boys, and go wild, wild, wild' but like every football chant you can get away with anything that's close!