Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Much improved up there today. The meeting beforehand was productive and I think that contributed to it being good up there today. A certain poster on here who sits in SK3 said it was good in SK1 from where he was.

Loudest I've heard from you lot today ,Well done

Also, the flags and confetti look excellent.

• Like 1

1st home game since arsenal today, really pleased to see the progress being made up there. All the flags along the back look boss and thought the confetti worked pretty well, just a shame so many people seem to go to the football and seem so apathetic to it all. Good work all, even that disabled on the drum!

Edited by IOWFOX

1st home game since arsenal today, really pleased to see the progress being made up there. All the flags along the back look boss and thought the confetti worked pretty well, just a shame so many people seem to go to the football and seem so apathetic to it all. Good work all, even that disabled on the drum!

So next time you are up, get yourself into SK1. Obviously you are a 'casual' - no offence - so no reason you cant join us - is there? Rumour is, just buy a ticket anywhere in sk1, then join the singers. I couldnt possibly comment of course, although I do know people who have allegedly done this.

So next time you are up, get yourself into SK1. Obviously you are a 'casual' - no offence - so no reason you cant join us - is there? Rumour is, just buy a ticket anywhere in sk1, then join the singers. I couldnt possibly comment of course, although I do know people who have allegedly done this.

Had tickets for sk4, spent all game in front of the disabled with the drum :)

First time I've turned around and looked at the flags. They look good. I like the Lennon/O'Neill one and the Izzet 'Turkish delight'. Be great to have them all around the ground/or at least around the top of the Kop.

Edited by Fox92

What was the new chant?

Some folks talk of Liverpool or Manchester

But we don't care about them coz we love Leicester

Oh I've got a feeling, and it's so sweet

That feeling that I get when I pass Filbert Street

It's crazy but it's true, we only love the Boys in Bluuuuuuue...

This one mate.

I have a video on my phone of us singing it but it sounds terrible cause there's only about 15 of us singing it!

Hopefully it catches on when people learn the words

Edited by AndWhat?