Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Football Chairman Lite - Full game now available.

I remember there being some talk about this game - and about how it was  a fun little game and passed a few hours... I don't remember which thread it was in so please excuse the new thread...

Well i just saw that the full game was now available.

3 Quid i think.

Someone let me know if the full game is worth buying  :ph34r:

and if anyone has it a brief description of the new features and how they work would be nice...

I got it. It's a brilliant time waster, and worth £3 in my opinion. The lite version had only league football I think, wheras the full version has Play Offs,FA Cup, League Cup, European Cups etc. Sponsorship deals and setting food and drink prices are also included although these are pretty superficial. You hire and fire the managers and have a say in who is brought and sold but no control over team selection and matchday - you just see the text commentary of the game. You can invest in coaching and youth development (which effectively is paying more money with the hope of getting better players out). You can expand the stadium, but this is a fine balancing act between maximising revenue (when you do well, you will start to sell out) and having a huge stadium which costs a fortune to run, but only half full.

Best thing about it is you can whizz through a season in an hour (or less)! Great phone game!

Archived