Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15 Wishlist

I've really enjoyed FIFA 11, didn't play 12 that much and only slowly found into 13. FIFA 14 hasn't appealed to me and the general user feedback has reinforced that point of view.

What does EA Sports have to do to make FIFA 15, which is scheduled to be released this fall (yes, the glorious one-year lifespan kicks in once again!) the most realistic and best football game there is?

(Provided they actually accept suggestions - seeing that they pretty much hold the monopoly in the market)

Personally, I'd omit some of the more "exotic" leagues, such as the ones in Saudi Arabia or Chile and go a bit deeper with the existing or classic leagues and offer a 3. Bundesliga or Football Conference clubs, for instance.

Having said that, I wouldn't mind seeing the full Ukrainian league in FIFA 15, or at least the biggest and most renowned Ukrainian clubs.

The Turkish and Czech leagues have to make a swift return, too.

And when are we going to see more stadiums? Is the King Power going to make an appearance in FIFA 15?

When it comes to licensing, how about finally providing a thorough experience by offering the realistic badges and kits from all leagues (I find it baffling that they managed to get the rights for Serie A in 13, for instance, but not the one for Serie B).

Gameplay needs to make a big step forward, as well. I found passing, shooting and the game speed on FIFA 14 a chore.

Also, servers ought to me much, much more stable.

And they need to spend more time for the debugging process - it's both hilarious and mind-boggling with the bugs in 13 and 14.

Tournament Mode has to make a return, so you can play the mode with more than just one friend.

Ultimately, I can but urge EA to be more user-friendly with their communications, putting more effort into their games and servers instead of blowing millions on an ad campaign that doesn't last at all.

- Fix the servers
- Fix the overpowered headers, crossing, over the top through balls
- Fix the kick off glitch
- Combine the Creation Center with Ultimate Team, allowing us to create our own kits & badges
- Tournament mode
- Co-op seasons
- More leagues and players
- More rewards for Ultimate Team, people play long & hard and a lot of people pour a lot of money into this franchise, players deserve a lot more coin return & rewards for the effort they put in

I think pace needs to be made more realistic, players like Ferdinand seem to be able to keep up with Reus at ease which just shouldn't happen!

The grappling needs to be toned down as well, as soon as the defender is near the player with the ball you just cannot escape unless you run off to the side or backwards.

I would also like to see Pirlo's free kick accuracy improved to 99. The 90 rating it is currently at is quite frankly a joke!  :ph34r:

I know you took away the reliability on pace to apparently make the game run smoother, but I don't understand why you now can't run with the ball at all without knocking it either so far in front of you a defender steals it easily, or a defender just jostles with you and effectively fouls you away from the goal.

I don't get it.

I know you took away the reliability on pace to apparently make the game run smoother, but I don't understand why you now can't run with the ball at all without knocking it either so far in front of you a defender steals it easily, or a defender just jostles with you and effectively fouls you away from the goal.

I don't get it.

Try holing LT 'techincal dribbling'.

Some really simple ones would make a huge difference for me:

1. The option to choose weather. No one wants to play in rain.... It's shit.

2. Remap the jostle button, it's stacked against the attacker as when you finally get the ball you hoof it away.

3. Goalkeeper consistency.... And control. Way too many silly things, and it drives me up the wall that they don't collect a ball that is rolling out for a goal kick, especially if you are losing.

4. Copy player!.... I want a team of Ibras! #daretozlatan x 11 :-D

I think the reason PES was loved for so long was that it didn't make you add the new 'star' features into your game. Fifa does! I don't wAnt to do stupid cross the body outside of the foot dipping shots which make my player fall over, just because it looks 'rugged' doesn't make it real life!

I don't wNt it to feel scripted either. Make the ball a Seperate entity, although this is better in the World Cup demo I played.

Finally on the scripting, just make it so I can score from anywhere. I don't want to have to resort to certain areas of the pitch or shot types because the keeper jumps and catches a shot like an asthmatic child threw it at him when in reality, my player has just smashed it from a full 30 yards on an angle...

Thanks!

3 main things I'd like

1 - make crosses harder, if not harder just not so incredibly consistent. The amount of goals I concede from perfect crosses is more than every other way of scoring put together

2 - added time that makes sense, FIFA 13 had it perfect, they changed it so now the number added on is random, and they don't follow it anyway

3 - make it so after 1 replay of the goal the opponent can decide to skip. If they really want to watch it again let them see the replay afterwards

Little changes, that stop frustration.

Try holing LT 'techincal dribbling'.

I only play as leicester, this appears to make the player move at a very slow pace, in control of the ball, but slow. Defenders catch me and I have to trick back and pass.

I really want to be able to steam down the wing past Wayne bridge with dyer. Maybe I'm just not very good haha.

3 main things I'd like

1 - make crosses harder, if not harder just not so incredibly consistent. The amount of goals I concede from perfect crosses is more than every other way of scoring put together

2 - added time that makes sense, FIFA 13 had it perfect, they changed it so now the number added on is random, and they don't follow it anyway

3 - make it so after 1 replay of the goal the opponent can decide to skip. If they really want to watch it again let them see the replay afterwards

Little changes, that stop frustration.

This. Every time i'm beaten by an opposition winger it's crossed straight to the head of the attacker and I concede.

When I attempt to pass the ball towards my onside player don't automatically pass it to a player who is clearly offside. Every. Bloody. Time.

Sort it so that when a goalkeeper parries a shot the ball doesn't go straight to an opposition player.

Get rid of the time delay after a match which you have sit through before you can exit out of the game in seasons.

When you press the start button when I haven't got possession make the message that appears more discrete, not be on the screen for ages and not right in the middle of the screen to stops you from seeing what is actually going on.

Sort the scripting out. When I go 2 up I can guarantee the other team will automatically turn in to Real Madrid.

Pressure should not be effective for teams that have a lower star rating. It is Aberdeen ffs not Barcelona.

Agree with everything else mentioned too...

still just waiting for them to steal the gameplay from pes 5 with up to date teams. i love castolo and minanda but i've played so many years of the same master league i just want to buy a new game and start a new one but i know it'll just be as shit as all the other fifas since about 08. 

Archived