Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15 Wishlist

Scripting. Get rid of scripting.

This has ensured I never buy another Fifa game, ever, until it is sorted out, and I have played a hell of a lot of FIFA. It was an annoyance in 11, and slightly more prevalent in 12. I didn't buy 13 and hardly played it, so can't comment on that, but in 14 it is bloody awful. Just because I'm 1 point from promotion, it doesn't mean that my players suddenly shouldn't be able to pass/control a ball. It doesn't mean that my keeper should parry every tame shot straight into the path of an opposition player. Just because it's the 45th/90th minute, it doesn't mean that a goal should be almost guaranteed. Or that if I'm defending a shot, my player should intentionally move out of the way. All those seasons where you are within one win of promotion, then you lose the next 4 or 5 on the trot. It's not even subtle, with the commentator constantly reminding you of "they only needed one point for promotion" every single match.

Similarly, I don't *want* your help EA. I don't need for you to make every single rebound go back to my players when you want me to score, because you think it would make it more "dramatic". I know that when I go down to 10 men, you often give me a helping hand. I certainly know I didn't earn those 3 - 0 comebacks, where I score from consecutive corners. Scripting works both for and against me, depending on the game, but I would rather lose every single game, then win because of scripting. It makes me feel like there is no point in playing the game. If I score a goal, I'd like to think it was because I played well, not because their player fell over with the ball, knocked over their other defender, and let my guy walk it into the back of the net (something which happens more often than it should).

There are a lot of other changes that I dislike (first touch is awful, dribbling is crap, players turn like tanks, heading is OP), but none are nearly as frustrating as this scripted piece of shit that you present as a game.

The biggest farce about the whole thing is that they still have the nerve to deny that scripting exists. You only have to google "45th/90th minute goals" to see that their claim is absolutely rubbish.

Sort the kick off trick out where people just do a lofted through ball and instantly have a 1 on 1, it annoys the hell out of me.

With Ultimate team there should be more tournaments with better rewards rather than just the usual 3 (bronze, silver & gold) and one more. There should be atleast 10-15 different online tournies that are updated on a regular basis.

Put more features on UT like a collection book where you are rewarded coins or random packs for completing team, leagues & countries.

Make the transfer market run a hell of a lot smoother, as this year it made me stop playing as I couldn't search for a player half the time.

Make the whole UT a bit more customisable. i.e kits, grounds, being able to pick your own chants and tactics.

Basically just make the whole thing miles better instead of adding one feature that pretty much makes the game worse.

What do I want to see from FIFA 15.

1: For EA to put effort into the 360/PS3 versipon. I won't get a PS4 till next year. So I'll pick up 15 for either the 360 or PS3, as I am getting a PS3 soon. FIFA 14, on the current gen consoles is poor and there was a huge lack of effort compared to the PS4/XB1 versions.

2: A better passing system. PES, has not been as good as it used to be the 7th generation consoles  but, one thing which it beats FIFA at is fluid passing.

3: The Greek Super League,Ukranian Premier League, Serie C,Conference, Scottish Championship, NASL , Turkish Super Lig and the Japanese League to be licensed.

4: A mode that allows to start as youth team player and make your way up into the big time.

5: King Power Stadium

6: Managers to appear.

I'd like see an ut where you can customise each squad. So you can assign a kit, badge and ground to each squad you own.

Got all these grounds and can only use 1 or swap it constantly.

I want my leicester team in a leicester kit my Portuguese side in a porto kit. Without having to change every game.

I've given up. They'll make some improvements that impress me at first and then the more I play it the more I find so many issues that have been there for years remain un-fixed.

I'm also not buying FIFA again until I've got a new Xbox but quite honestly I've not really missed it. Think my love affair with the game is firmly over.

Archived