Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Wii-U

A new Banjo Kazooie game would definitely come out on the Xbox and not Wii U.

Nintendo need to present Metroid, F-Zero or a new Mario (Super Mario Galaxy 3?) at E3. It won't be enough presenting just Starfox, Splatoon and Yoshi's Wooly World as this year's releases. Hopefully there will be a surprise or two in store!

I think the Wii-U is pretty much dead which is a shame as it's a great console. I own all 3 current gen & typically I think that most people like myself would rather buy the multi platform games on the other consoles. Aside from a few exclusives the console really cannot compete.

I think it's some of the Rare team that made b.k. but at another studio, so it's like a follow up with different characters. Something along those lines.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/03/first_screens_fromnbanjo-kazooie_spiritual_successor_are_revealed_kickstarter_coming_in_may

The Mega Man games are tough, I was hoping for a new one what with MM being in Smash but I'm not holding my breath. Earthbound is certainly worth a go though if you like rpgs, I'm not usually a fan of turn based combat but it's good fun and the soundtracks quite cool. 

There had best be a few surprises at E3 or the whole thing will just be a bit of a let down bar Star Fox. 

Nintendo used to own Rare as a second party dev and when Rare went to Microsoft they kept the rights to the IP's they created like Banjo Kazooie and Conkel's Bad Fur Day, and so are now in the ownership of Microsoft. Nintendo kept the IP's that Rare made games for that they originally created, like Donkey Kong Country and Diddy Kong Racing.

Not holding my breath on Star Fox here, still have nightmares of Star Fox Adventures *shudder*

Nintendo used to own Rare as a second party dev and when Rare went to Microsoft they kept the rights to the IP's they created like Banjo Kazooie and Conkel's Bad Fur Day, and so are now in the ownership of Microsoft. Nintendo kept the IP's that Rare made games for that they originally created, like Donkey Kong Country and Diddy Kong Racing.

Not holding my breath on Star Fox here, still have nightmares of Star Fox Adventures *shudder*

I actually didnt mind that game. Thought it was decent enough.

New Starfox will never beat Lylat Wars. That was a truly great game

There's a Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 11pm, focused around 2015 releases for Wii U and 3ds. A lot of rumours about N64 games on vc which is all well and good but hopefully not the main event. 

Hopefully some classics appear then. Anyone for Blastcorps or Jet Set Gemini on VC?

Think you're mixing up Jet Force Gemini and Jet Set Radio Future ;) But I'm totally with you! Those two games were class.

haha of course Jet Force Gemini how dense am i lol. Blastcorps was a game alot of people missed out on. Body harvest aswel was class. The VC could be a life saver for the Wii U if they made every game available.

haha of course Jet Force Gemini how dense am i lol. Blastcorps was a game alot of people missed out on. Body harvest aswel was class. The VC could be a life saver for the Wii U if they made every game available.

Yeah, that would be great, but I'm sure they probably can't release any Rare games unfortunately. Would be unbelievable if they did.

Mario Maker out this autumn, Yoshis World in June.

Great new Mario Kart 8 updates coming April 23rd, personally really looking forward to the 200cc mode! Also, they announced some Smash Bros updates as well as releasing a few N64 and NDS games on virtual console.

Mario Maker out this autumn, Yoshis World in June.

Great new Mario Kart 8 updates coming April 23rd, personally really looking forward to the 200cc mode! Also, they announced some Smash Bros updates as well as releasing a few N64 and NDS games on virtual console.

Nothing too exciting then. Donkey Kong 64 on VC is a decent addition though

Nah, they're not for me. I think they're too gimmicky. I don't understand why some games can't have certain features without forcing the customer to buy a £15 figurine. They could've incorporated a lot of the amiibo features into the Mii stuff. It'd make it much better if your miis could get achievements and XP that you then could use on accessing new features in certain games. That's how I'd like it to be, but I'm quite sure plenty of people make a big deal out of collecting the amiibos, which of course is fair enough.  

• 1 month later...

Is 30 all of them? I have mega man but that was a gift.

Whilst we're talking Nintendo again, has anyone been playing xenoblade on the 3ds? Or the wii I guess. I recently got the 3ds version, great game so far, only around 10 hours in and a long way to go!

Not a shooter guy, but I'm addicted to Turf Wars now... :) Best fun I had in a while....

My thoughts exactly. I'm really not into CoD, MoH, Battlefield etc. 

But this is strangely addictive... Loving it!

Do I have you on my friends list?

My thoughts exactly. I'm really not into CoD, MoH, Battlefield etc. 

But this is strangely addictive... Loving it!

Do I have you on my friends list?

Think we exchanged friends code a few years ago, but we never really used it. My NNID is Jonezy77. 

• 1 month later...

Archived