Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Wii-U

Obstacles lol, so that would rule out a different room then?

Best keep your subscription to the Guardian/Independant then Phube, wouldn't want you getting bored during your morning shit.

lol

It's the bedroom location that has me worried. Twiddling thumbs on a joypad whilst watching video, doesn't bear thinking about. lol

Obstacles lol, so that would rule out a different room then?

Best keep your subscription to the Guardian/Independant then Phube, wouldn't want you getting bored during your morning shit.

Plaster board is supposed to be fine, it's the chunky brick walls which do it in... I'll see anyway!!

Plaster board is supposed to be fine, it's the chunky brick walls which do it in... I'll see anyway!!

Well I honestly hope it works. I hope you've been on Wikipedia looking up all the back stories to all these sequals you'll be playing as non of them have been realeased on a Nintendo system before lol

If there was a new Xbox out you'd be looking at 400 quid for the console alone.

Which I wouldn't mind paying knowing that what I was buying was a big enough step up from what is already available.

The latest Nintendo gimmick will have a limited impact IMO. Come this time next year and it'll be all about Microsoft and Sony thereafter, playing catchup once again.

Which I wouldn't mind paying knowing that what I was buying was a big enough step up from what is already available.

The latest Nintendo gimmick will have a limited impact IMO. Come this time next year and it'll be all about Microsoft and Sony thereafter, playing catchup once again.

I mean if it was out the same sort of specs and everything.

Say it was the release of the Xbox 360.

That price is very good for a new console.

I mean if it was out the same sort of specs and everything.

Say it was the release of the Xbox 360.

That price is very good for a new console.

pricing of xbox 360 and wii u at launch are nearly identical.

difference being the xbox was offering the same tech the wii u is 7 years ago.

pricing of xbox 360 and wii u at launch are nearly identical.

difference being the xbox was offering the same tech the wii u is 7 years ago.

A lag-free second screen input, off-screen play, 1080p (not just upscaling), 2Gb RAM, tiny console that doesn't sound like a jet engine in your living room, asymetric play!?

Yep just the same! :P

Oh for interest sake EVERY console launch price adjusted for inflation (American prices though...):

statista-game-console-prices.jpg?w=655&h=968

lol Compare launch title 360 games against Wii U ones in terms of graphical competence. You cannot compare a machine which developers have had 7 years of experience of coding for against a new system which they have had very little. They aren't going to get the best out of the system especially with ports of original games, I'd wait for some genuine purposely developed Wii U games before stating 'they have the same performance'.

A lag-free second screen input, off-screen play, 1080p (not just upscaling), 2Gb RAM, tiny console that doesn't sound like a jet engine in your living room, asymetric play!?

Yep just the same! :P

Oh for interest sake EVERY console launch price adjusted for inflation (American prices though...):

statista-game-console-prices.jpg?w=655&h=968

Of course it's goint to be a little bit better Phube there would actually be zero point in releasing the console if that wasn't the case, graphically though it just seems like a same generation console with slightly better capabilities than a leap forward and the clock speed and dual screen output is the reason the RAMS there it needs to compensate.

Also lets face it you'll get bored of playing games on that silly over grown Ipad after about a week!

All well and good you saying prices have gone up with inflation so have the capabilities of the consoles! It wouldn't be a bad price if it was actually cutting edge, it's not though, it's a gimmick like the last one, at least last time they had the decency to offer a reasonable price!

Anyway I know there is little point arguing with you as you'd probably still argue that the shovelware moster that was the Wii was a more enjoyable console to own than either of the other 2. So enjoy yourself lol.

Phube when are you going to post the Wii U's fantastic opening sales figures in America lol I'm on the edge of my seat!

lol, it isn't selling that well imo, they might say it's sold out but when you only supply the retailers with a tiny amount of course it will sell out.

Personally I won't be getting 1,rather wait until next year when the new Xbox/Playstation might well be announced.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Phube when are you going to post the Wii U's fantastic opening sales figures in America lol I'm on the edge of my seat!

Sales don't really bother me... obviously it's nice if they do well. But hey I have mine that's all that counts!

And BTW ZombiU is nerve-shreddingly awesome!

And MiiVerse is a lot better than I would have thought!

Sales don't really bother me... obviously it's nice if they do well. But hey I have mine that's all that counts!

And BTW ZombiU is nerve-shreddingly awesome!

And MiiVerse is a lot better than I would have thought!

Sales Don't bother you??

Okay... there's rabbid demand for your product (and has been for a year... do you stall supplies and make people pay over the odds for your product (of which you get no money!)? Or do you produce as much as you can and hop it's enough?

Here November US sales

So they have sold 2 Million Wii's, 1.5 Million DS's and 650 Wii Fit's in a month!!! In one country... this is silly and all their products are made at the same factories...

Oh and I think you'll find Zelda is �29.99 on Amazon! And the RRP of 360/PS3 games is �49.99!

Thats one, one, of about 100 posts you've made about how well the Wii sold. I think you actually went to a consoles war website at one point as well and posted a Pie chart showing how many consoles the Wii has sold, your one and only defence of the Nintendo Wii is that it sold well lol.

It is funny how now Nintendo are back to not selling well it no longer bothers you, interesting. lol

As I have never herd you say one bad thing about any Nintendo exclusive, ever, I think I'll stick to the opinions of the games reviewers thanks!

Ive had a blast on one and the WiiU aint going on my shopping list anytime soon. Apart from a handful of Nintendo exclusives over the coming years all its going to get over the next 12 months is ports of games being made for the PS3 / 360 which will no doubt perform better on those consoles anyway and be slightly cheaper. If a developer is going to make a game across all 3 current platforms, they will most of the time program for the 360/PS3 as lead platform as thats where the vast majority of sales will still come from. WIIU will take a back seat and get straight ports, which 9 times out of 10 are inferior to the original releases. And then when the next Sony / Microsoft consoles come out the WII U will just become full of shovelware crap and poor scaled back conversions of releases hitting the new next gen Sony / Microsoft machines. Seriously, whats the point of the WiiU?

Archived