Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Wii-U

I'll just leave this here!

1c2ab9f862e1f6e522adbfc27cdbe441089c7cf9

Well according to that graph, you left it in Mid April lol

Seriously I do worry about your intelligence at times, I send you a link to a article that clearly highlights the Wii U has had a horrific past three months and you come back with some graph that leaves the fact that it has sold less than 100,000 units, world wide, out entirely lol. You seem to be somewhat missing the point don't you think? Why don't you get me a graph that shows how many it has sold in the 8 months it's been out?

Not that I care I just find it funny that you wont hold your hands up and admit it's going down the toilet, your continued attempt to deny what is an obvious failure of it is embarrassingly funny.

513faae3afa96f4c7b00007d.jpg

Haha, the 360 and PS3 both had price drops around 5 months in and a steady flow of great games that were far better than the launch garbage so sales for both picked up. The Wii U serves no purpose and I think the masses are aware of that, hence the atrocious sales figures for the past quarter. Sure, a Zelda and Smash Bros will arrive and they'll sell a few for those months but elsewhere it's looking terrible. Wonder if in a year Nintendo will duck out of the console market (except handhelds) or try again with a standard powerful console like?

Well according to that graph, you left it in Mid April lol

Seriously I do worry about your intelligence at times, I send you a link to a article that clearly highlights the Wii U has had a horrific past three months and you come back with some graph that leaves the fact that it has sold less than 100,000 units, world wide, out entirely lol. You seem to be somewhat missing the point don't you think? Why don't you get me a graph that shows how many it has sold in the 8 months it's been out?

Not that I care I just find it funny that you wont hold your hands up and admit it's going down the toilet, your continued attempt to deny what is an obvious failure of it is embarrassingly funny.

513faae3afa96f4c7b00007d.jpg

not-listening-to-sales-prospects.jpeg

• 8 months later...

Being a gadget geek I purchased one before Crimbo and it's a bargain to be honest. Mario 3D world is immense, especially playing with other people, Lego Undercover is decent, then theres multi platform games that use the gamepad well like Batman and Rayman. Not to mention the number of first party exclusives coming out this year - can't wait!

At least you'll get a version of Watchdogs. However that may or may not turn out. lol

Phube will be loving it no doubt.

Slag it off all you want at least it has some titles, you wont find many Wii U console owners loading up their Wii's, especially those with a knackered CD drive, just to download games because there's nothing to play on them.

Fanboying it up over your favourite console is fvcking pointless. Fact is the Wii U will be well supported by first party games for the duration of its lifespan. So Wii U owners will always have the 'nintendo' games coming out which are the ones the fans are really bothered about, think anyone who loves Nintendo but also loves cutting edge gaming will have a One or PS4 as well, Nintendo have always hung their hat on their first party developed games but the near complete lack of third party support won't be doing Nintendo any favours. Think the 3DS doing quite well will offset the sales issues somewhat. The real concern for Nintendo fans is that the next console they bring out also bombs, along with the next handheld, then the company would obviously be in trouble. Similar to the Vita, ridiculed by those who don't own or like it, but the people who own/enjoy it tend to enjoy it with a passion, fvck the rest.

Vita is a good machine but just hasn't been cracked. PSP and NDS got a lot of sales once they were cracked. Nothing sells consoles like free games

As far as the vita or wii u ever getting cracked, I don't know. Where the wii u is concerned there are barely enough games to make it worthwhile.

I'll never buy another console all the while it's 40/50 quid a game but as soon as one of the wii u, ps4 or xbone is cracked im (probably) going to buy one and every game and then get a backup for each game too since you know the problem with discs.

For me Nintendo are still stuck in providing for the older generation as in games i loved as a kid they still make now. The kids of today when presented with xbox ones, PS4 or Wii U most are only interested in Graphics so Wii U gets left behind and forgotten about. Nintendo have stuck with what they know best for way too long and are now falling behind in the console market.

Nintendos next console is crucial as they have to start broadening to the bigger market. They will need to create a powerful machine that can at least match competitors with similar games while still having a place for the Marios and Zeldas.  

I have a Wii U simply for when the new Zelda or Metroid comes out. It hardly gets played now so i regret buying one but i know once better games come out ill b glad its sitting there waiting for me.

Nintendo have lived off there revolutionary achievements such as Goldeneye multiplayer, Z targeting from Ocarina of Time (Now used in so many other games) and the Wii Remote but now they really need to focus on what the public see as the basics which is better graphics on a powerful machine.

Just announced anyone registering their copy of Mario Kart 8 before the end of July can download a free game from a choice of 8.

So going for Wind Waker HD, been so long! :)

Just announced anyone registering their copy of Mario Kart 8 before the end of July can download a free game from a choice of 8.

thats class defo getting it now. Been wanting to replay wind waker for ages. :thumbup:

Archived