Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Wii-U

It's not about the exclusives imo.

Will I miss Halo on xbox? Decent games, yes, but won't be missed.

If I had an xbone, would I miss God of War? Possibly, but yet again I'd be happy with my lot and wouldn't bat an eyelid.

If push came to shove and I was really desperate for exclusives, id buy both consoles, just like the last gen.

At this moment in time you cannot argue against ps4, it is the best machine and its running cross platform games better than anything else.

Case closed.

Of course you can argue against the PS4, it has fewer top end titles than the Wii U, you have no games to play, that is why even you have admitted to booting your PS3 despite the fact the disk drive doesn't work lol. It's running on the whole average games at 1080p in 60fps if that's your bag you knock yourself out.

And it's not got the best performance at all lol, if you honestly are all about the hardware your barking up the wrong tree all together and should go out and build yourself a decent PC. You'd be able to play Dark Souls II then as well.

No problem.

I'd rather put my feet up on my comfy sofa rather than sit at a desk and curse at the next directx/blue screen error that comes my way.

While I'm sitting on my comfy sofa there is hardware sitting in front of me that has massive potential to showcase some great stuff later on this year.

It suits me that there are fewer top end titles - don't have the time to get through too many but, since the end of February, Resogun, Outlast, Dead Nation, Don't Starve, Mercenary Kings, Stick it to the Man, Thief, Metal Gear Ground Zeros and Infamous have kept me quite busy and content. Content in the knowledge that I ain't seen nothing yet in terms of what this console is capable of. That's fine by me.

I'll add Watchdogs next week to the ever expanding list of top end titles as well.

edit: an nvidia gtx780 graphics card, recommended for watchdogs, costs more on its own than a ps4. You can't do a decent gaming pc on the cheap.

Of course you can argue against the PS4, it has fewer top end titles than the Wii U, you have no games to play, that is why even you have admitted to booting your PS3 despite the fact the disk drive doesn't work lol. It's running on the whole average games at 1080p in 60fps if that's your bag you knock yourself out.

And it's not got the best performance at all lol, if you honestly are all about the hardware your barking up the wrong tree all together and should go out and build yourself a decent PC. You'd be able to play Dark Souls II then as well.

given the fact the console was out before the Xbox 1 & PS4....I'd kinda of expect that....it was the same for the Wii....though within about 3 yrs...the Xbox360 & PS3 had better 1st party titles that the Wii.

We cant really say having 8 average games is better than having 4 top notch ones.

all i hope is that the games industry doesnt have that thing the Wii did.....where so many awful games appear on the console. 

No problem.

I'd rather put my feet up on my comfy sofa rather than sit at a desk and curse at the next directx/blue screen error that comes my way.

While I'm sitting on my comfy sofa there is hardware sitting in front of me that has massive potential to showcase some great stuff later on this year.

It suits me that there are fewer top end titles - don't have the time to get through too many but, since the end of February, Resogun, Outlast, Dead Nation, Don't Starve, Mercenary Kings, Stick it to the Man, Thief, Metal Gear Ground Zeros and Infamous have kept me quite busy and content. Content in the knowledge that I ain't seen nothing yet in terms of what this console is capable of. That's fine by me.

I'll add Watchdogs next week to the ever expanding list of top end titles as well.

edit: an nvidia gtx780 graphics card, recommended for watchdogs, costs more on its own than a ps4. You can't do a decent gaming pc on the cheap.

If you had half a brain you'd be able to connect your PC to your TV and sit on your comfy sofa and as for the blue screens lol yeah ok. 

I'm quite happy your ok playing the quite few top end average games,  or in the above cases, mostly free or indie games, perhaps now you should stop sticking your nose up at people with a system that has some proper games though and then we can all get along.

There are loads of different graphics cards that will run Watch Dogs better than a PS4, if you know what your doing it is easy to build a decent PC gaming machine as quite a few people on here will be able to tell you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not keen on Mario Kart these days. You get 16 new courses and a few rehashed ones. Sonic All Stars Transformed was also very good, although I had only heard of about 5 of the characters lol

I take issue with that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOAOzfc6HeU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocBS9GgJSWQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEqt-E6VTPE

Archived